PDA

View Full Version : Kahr CM9

FFill
09-11-2012, 02:48 PM
WOW!!!!! I Just traded for a Kahr CM9 yesterday. I have owned handguns for 15+ years and have been shooting them for over 25. I am an average at best shot but was just very pleasantly surprised in my back yard private range with this little Kahr. First I must say that I have never owned a Kahr before. I started out shooting my 5" steel spinner at 7 yds. First shot was a hit so I aimed at my 3" spinner on top, second shot another hit.I decided to move back 3 yds. every two shots until I missed the 5" spinner with both shots. Well I wasn't 100% but didn't miss twice in a row until I was at 30 yds. I was very surprised, it was slow take your time fire, still this little pistol surprised me. For a micro 9mm the Kahr CM9 gets a big :thup: from me.

JDG
09-11-2012, 03:25 PM
I'm equally impressed with my CW9. 75yrd hits on my 11"wide x 14"tall silhouette, are very easy. The long DA trigger is not noticable during fast mag dumps, and the bar-dot sights are easy to use. Never a jam in hundreds of rounds practicing. The CM might be a little trickier on the draw, but the CW is perfect for me. Great little guns!

FFill
09-11-2012, 03:37 PM
I can only shoot about 50yds in my back yard range. the front sight at 27yds was the same width as the 5" spinner, at 30 the front sight was slightly wider. I want to try 11" x 14" steel at 50 and 75. I no for defensive carry its not practical but true 25 yard confidence is a big plus 8-)

JohnJak
09-12-2012, 07:42 AM
I like my Kahrs others don't.

rambro
09-29-2012, 04:12 PM
i love my pm9. I think they nailed it. The cm9 and pm9 are the high water mark for DA pocket 9mm. Great values, better quality than most competitors, they nailed the packaging and weight balance stuff that springfield and SW cant seem to match. Ruger lc9 is not as nice. Others fall way short on quality, they are to big, to heavy etc.

If others want to make a sweet gun, they need to make shameless copies of this gun, as it is THE best.

bbckfh
10-01-2012, 06:35 PM
The long DA trigger is not noticable during fast mag dumps, and the bar-dot sights are easy to use.

Amen! I have to wonder how many people really realize how little they need 24 oz triggers for real-life situations?

That being said, I must admit that I really have always loved Kahrs, and find them a great carry piece. Yea... I know, that sounds very no-brainer-ish given their intended purpose.

bigbang
10-03-2012, 06:52 PM
CM9 is what replaced my G26. I'm a bit more accurate with the G26 at longer than self defense distances, but the CM9 is SOOOOOOOOOOO much more comfortable to carry.

However if Glock ever makes a thin single stack...

Sasage
01-03-2013, 10:46 PM
Just received my CM9, can't wait to shoot it.

Dr_Al
01-07-2013, 01:54 AM
Love my P9, accurate and comfortable to carry. Best trigger yet, i can shoot my xd sub 9mm just as well but the P9 is thinner and nicer to carry.