PDA

View Full Version : Black Dog Concealment

michiganfan
09-21-2012, 02:57 PM
Came across this site while surfing. They make products similar to Raven and Crown. Thought I would give them a try. Ordered a double mag carrier. I ordered the points facing rearward.( Thats how I like them aint going to change.) Four days after ordering got it. Appeared to be a very well made product. Put it on and son of a gun the points were facing forward. Get on the phone to the company number. Said you got the points the wrong direction. ONE HOUR later got a call from the owner Carl Witt. Now this is Friday around 6pm. He apologizes. Says he will personnaly make the right one THAT NIGHT and send it out. Says keep the wrong one. On MONDAY two days later i get the right one. By the by I sent the other one back.

This was great customer service.

I was totally impressed.

http://shop.blackdogconcealment.com/

TAC
09-21-2012, 05:28 PM
The link works now, thanks!

seery
09-21-2012, 07:23 PM
Clicked "About Us" and it told me nothing about them?

I refuse to spend dollars with a company that won't share a little bit about itself or it's history.

About Us

Our mission is simple: to provide the best products and service to our customers at the lowest prices possible. We take great pride in our company, our commitment to customer service and in the products we sell. Our online store is designed to provide you with a safe and secure environment to browse our product catalog.

Thank you for the review.