PDA

View Full Version : some POS "stole" a trailcam, ladderstand and ladder

PaulB84
09-30-2012, 06:54 PM
that I had sitting on state land. I put stole in quotes cause I suppose technically I have no recourse since hey, it's state land.

Still stings like crazy.

I've learned my lesson, everything gets locked and hidden better.

Hope everyone has a great opening day (except the **** with my stuff)

RSF
09-30-2012, 07:09 PM
that I had sitting on state land. I put stole in quotes cause I suppose technically I have no recourse since hey, it's state land.

Still stings like crazy.

I've learned my lesson, everything gets locked and hidden better.

Hope everyone has a great opening day (except the **** with my stuff)

which spot... i have spare gear you can have this week
like tomorrow to get

PaulB84
09-30-2012, 07:14 PM
which spot... i have spare gear you can have this week
like tomorrow to get

I really appreciate it.

It was at the spot I had good luck with last year. went out tonight and put out another stand and a serious lock and chain.

bummed about the camera tho, I was hoping for some good activity.

Gear I'm good on, but jeez do I need to find some private land to hunt. probably should be heading to Harsens tomorrow but I'm gonna try pinkney anyway.

RSF
09-30-2012, 07:15 PM
I really appreciate it.

It was at the spot I had good luck with last year. went out tonight and put out another stand and a serious lock and chain.

bummed about the camera tho, I was hoping for some good activity.

Gear I'm good on, but jeez do I need to find some private land to hunt. probably should be heading to Harsens tomorrow but I'm gonna try pinkney anyway.

am is best right now
i had 3 good bucks in on camera this morning

PaulB84
09-30-2012, 07:17 PM
am is best right now
i had 3 good bucks in on camera this morning

I'll be out there, but I'm just waiting for some douche to walk past me around 08:30 :hot:

langenc
10-02-2012, 11:06 AM
Friend had a stand stolen off private land that was, he thought 'secured'.

Thieves must have had cutting tools along, he figures.

What kind of a 'sportsmen' takes cutting tools to the woods with him??

ductileiron98
10-02-2012, 11:43 AM
On my property I've had my ladder stolen off my tree, a 50 pound salt block, and now a neighbors blind showed up right in the north west corner of the neighbors chunk inches from our property line. Wow, sure is getting crowded. Thats fine . I got places in Imlay city to hunt, the front of my property or Kalkaska.. Folks sure get goofy around deer season..

wadevb1
10-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Python cables go on all my gear regardless of private or public.

Roundballer
10-02-2012, 12:04 PM
On my property I've had my ladder stolen off my tree, a 50 pound salt block, and now a neighbors blind showed up right in the north west corner of the neighbors chunk inches from our property line. Wow, sure is getting crowded. Thats fine . I got places in Imlay city to hunt, the front of my property or Kalkaska.. Folks sure get goofy around deer season..
IN Imlay City? I don't think so! :poke:

Quite likely Imlay Township, or "near" Imlay City, not IN Imlay City. :twak: