DBP3673
10-07-2012, 11:29 AM
deleted sorry

JohnJak
10-08-2012, 06:00 AM
So what was the question and answer?

RevDerb
10-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Gee, if you had left the question and told us what the answer was, maybe we all could have learned something. :shake:

DBP3673
10-09-2012, 08:06 AM
well the last time that happened i got jumped all over by some members because there was a post that had a similar question that was answered so i just thought i would delete it the question was "where to get a threaded barrel for a Ruger P89 " Answer "Adco

fw0270
10-09-2012, 08:12 AM
well the last time that happened i got jumped all over by some members because there was a post that had a similar question that was answered so i just thought i would delete it the question was "where to get a threaded barrel for a Ruger P89 " Answer "Adco

Dont let a few people like that get to you, I didnt know the answer.
Thanks.

mini4m3
10-09-2012, 12:28 PM
1) have question
2) search for the question and answer using important keywords
3) if you find answer to your question - finish, if not step 4
4) ask question

You can't find everything all the time even if its there but more than not you can.

There are actually more than just ADCO who will thread a suppressor. Lots of people including site sponsors can and will be happy to do it.

fw0270
10-09-2012, 12:49 PM
1) have question
2) search for the question and answer using important keywords
3) if you find answer to your question - finish, if not step 4
4) ask question

You can't find everything all the time even if its there but more than not you can.

There are actually more than just ADCO who will thread a suppressor. Lots of people including site sponsors can and will be happy to do it.

I know what you are saying, but alot of the time when I do searches it come's up with an error, or I dont use the right keywords. It's not our site, I think it is just how the search systems work. Also, I think alot of us like to talk with others, gives us a chance to meet and get new ideas. Any way just what I think.

RevDerb
10-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Thanks. I didn't know either.