PDA

View Full Version : sorry it took so long

automech
04-30-2007, 11:51 AM
Hello, been busy and , I admit lazy. :tsk: My brother hooked me up to your site, and I've been reading and learning about what MGO is all about. I like it,and am looking forward to participating and advancing gun acceptence to the public. I have a CPL, and try to shoot and learn the proper ways of carrying oneself accordingly, as much as possible. I'm also a certified mechanic and licensed journyman electrician. I enjoy camping and fishing via motorcycle, as well as try to figure out ******* computers. I live in Allen Park,
and have been a life long Michigan resident. Judging by the bantering and intelligence demonstrated in the conversations I've seen, I'll feel right at home. Again, sorry it took so long to introduce myself.:usa:

Knimrod
04-30-2007, 12:35 PM
Welcome! We're glad you found us.

Tallbear
04-30-2007, 02:20 PM
Howdy neighbor........I'm in Lincoln Park (Southfield / Dix area). We should get together and do some shooting. Anytime you're ready, let me know. I need the practice!!!!

automech
04-30-2007, 03:33 PM
Sounds great, hope to pick up a new rock thrower soon and take ya up on that invite!:welcome:

NickS
04-30-2007, 04:03 PM
Welcome aboard! There are several cyclist here, not to mention fishermen, sportsmen, shooters and what not. You'll fit right in. I've never tried fishing off a motorcycle before but what the heck. Sounds like fun. Make yourself at home!

automech
04-30-2007, 04:10 PM
HINT: I use very large tires!