PDA

View Full Version : MGO/M2A Benefit/Instructor challenge

fbuckner
05-25-2007, 01:13 PM
I will be hosting a CPL class to be held July 14th with the net proceeds to benefit Michigan Gun Owners and its Affiliate Orginization Michigan2A.org. This class meets or exceeds the needed requirments for obtaining your Michigan CPL.

Any interested students contact Me or Fellow Instructor UDTP#5 to sign up. any other instructors who wish to bring a student AND help teach this is my challenge to you to

Bring a student help teach the class and help two worthy Orginizations.

Fee $110.00
Includes
All class Materials
Legal
Passport quality photo to submit with your CPL application.
and A BBQ Lunch.

Bring Eye and ear Protection
100 rounds of ammo
Your Firearm
Sunglasses and a Hat
Plenty of water
and a good attitude this will promise to be a educational and fun filled day
Class is held In Howell
Start Time 9:00 am

sprink
06-11-2007, 06:35 PM
In Howell I'd guess. What time, and do you have a number or e-mail for me to pass on to outsiders? PM me if you don't want to post on internet.

sprink
06-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Thanks

fbuckner
06-18-2007, 04:27 PM
Class is filling fast we have a few more openings. This is a great deal the Price is right and the cause is Saving our Gun Rights and our Kids Safety.

fbuckner
06-25-2007, 09:49 AM
Btt

mkls0
06-25-2007, 10:09 AM
Come on Sign up for the class and help out Mgo and M2A and this would be a good advertising and a way to show support for the organization that allows the instructors free advertisement for their classes

UTPD#5
06-26-2007, 08:13 AM
How is it looking Rick?

I am going to hit up a few people if we still have room.

G

fbuckner
06-26-2007, 03:58 PM
We still have some spots open for this class I will take up to 20. Just because we have so many RSO's and Instructors attending.

UTPD#5
06-30-2007, 05:58 AM
I just had one of my brothers committ to helping us for the day...the more instructors the better, right Rick?

We still looking good?

Come on folks, a good price on the class, a great cause to give money to and a GREAT group of instructors to learn from...what else could you ask for?

Don't answer that, I could ask for more too. But, get out here and meet people, shoot some pistols, learn a thing or ten and just all around have a great day!

fbuckner
07-02-2007, 04:29 PM
UPDATE !!!!

MGO is going to toss in a one year memership to anyone who takes the class.

Come on fellow instructors can ya spare a dime and some time for MGO/M2A

fbuckner
07-09-2007, 05:18 AM
I prefer to run a class under 12 people. IMHO when you get a class of 15-20 and only 2 instructors and maybe 1 RSO it seems to be negligent of safety.
We will have several instructors and a few Law enforcement including a Livingston County Detective on hand to answer your questions and to further elaborate about home, personal security as well as some interesting crime statistics. This will include the Manditory NRA course and go beyond we wont cut anything short.

Sammy Bono
07-11-2007, 02:42 AM
whats a cpl?

Sammy Bono
07-11-2007, 02:47 AM
nevermind same thing as my ccw i figure

Roger Roney
07-11-2007, 04:32 AM
nevermind same thing as my ccw i figure:rofl:Yes & no.

No; CCW will get you a five year felony. MI issues a CPL-Concealed Pistol Liscence. Note the singular "pistol," and there is a whole 'nother discussion :lol: as to how many you can really carry, since they won't issue more than one per person.

Yes; many use the terms interchangeably, while others will argue about it. :lol:

BTW; Welcome!

Roger

pietruk
07-13-2007, 08:02 PM
What time will the class run until?

UTPD#5
07-14-2007, 05:10 AM
What time will the class run until?

I would expect to be there until 5pm, maybe later if things are going well....

mkls0
07-14-2007, 07:17 PM
Thank you Rick and Gary and all the others for doing the Benefit Class!!!!!
It was good meeting all of you today!!!

fbuckner
07-14-2007, 08:49 PM
What fun Teaching new Prospective CPL holders is always fun. When it becomes all about the franklins It is no longer fun. Im not in it to count money Im in it to further the cause and the sport shooting

Tallbear
07-15-2007, 08:21 AM
Thank you Rick and Gary and all the others for doing the Benefit Class!!!!!
It was good meeting all of you today!!!

Thanks to all for doing this for MGo.

Others have offered classes to benefit MGO but you're the first to do it and it's appreciated.

fbuckner
07-15-2007, 09:18 AM
I plan on doing at least one class a year to go toward the Groups. I figure since I canpost my classes here it is the least I can do. That is why i teach hunters safety and wont stop doing that. That is my way of giving back and supporting the future gun owners. anyone can line their pockets that isnt what it is all about.

UTPD#5
07-15-2007, 06:45 PM
I plan on doing at least one class a year to go toward the Groups. I figure since I canpost my classes here it is the least I can do. That is why i teach hunters safety and wont stop doing that. That is my way of giving back and supporting the future gun owners. anyone can line their pockets that isnt what it is all about.

Hey count me in for the next one! That was a great time.

Nice to meet you Sarge!

mkls0
07-15-2007, 06:56 PM
Hey count me in for the next one! That was a great time.

Nice to meet you Sarge!

Good meeting you too!!