Due to the need for a weekday class for shift workers

June,4th,2007
Cost $130
Items to bring
Shooting glasses
Ear protection
minimum 100 rounds of ammo
Lunch and plenty of water
Range is outdoors in a real world enviroment so dress for the weather.
Any questions either PM or email me

fuerstma
06-04-2007, 05:09 PM
I just wanted to comment that I just got back from the CPL (NRA Personal Protection in the Home) class given by Mr. Buckner with Mr. Flanary (sorry if I misspelled) providing the legal portion. A very well run, informative class.

I have an intermediate amount of experience shooting at paper, and have read quite a bit on the CPL process, and went with a coworker who was at a more novice level. We both felt very satisfied with the class, legal portions and range time. I think a good time was had by all. The environment was very relaxed and open, which to us was extremely conducive to learning this potentially intimidating material. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mr.Bucker for training.

Thanks Rick!

Matt

antigunnut
06-22-2007, 10:41 AM
Yes he is good, one of the best I have had the chance to train with.

I just wanted to comment that I just got back from the CPL (NRA Personal Protection in the Home) class given by Mr. Buckner with Mr. Flanary (sorry if I misspelled) providing the legal portion. A very well run, informative class.

I have an intermediate amount of experience shooting at paper, and have read quite a bit on the CPL process, and went with a coworker who was at a more novice level. We both felt very satisfied with the class, legal portions and range time. I think a good time was had by all. The environment was very relaxed and open, which to us was extremely conducive to learning this potentially intimidating material. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mr.Bucker for training.

Thanks Rick!

Matt

fbuckner
06-22-2007, 11:41 AM
Ahh shucks your makin me blush

antigunnut
06-26-2007, 08:34 PM
you can use my class room for a week day class

Ahh shucks your makin me blush

fbuckner
06-26-2007, 10:16 PM
sweet thanks as soon as a class is put together i may take you up on that. I hear finding and keeping a place to hold a class is getting tougher these days with all the competition out there. Where is the closest range to your class?

antigunnut
06-27-2007, 07:54 AM
we use one real close but we always have my big range. and we can do tactial shooting on it because I know the owner. LOL

sweet thanks as soon as a class is put together i may take you up on that. I hear finding and keeping a place to hold a class is getting tougher these days with all the competition out there. Where is the closest range to your class?