PDA

View Full Version : IDPA Match at Linwood Bay 6-16-2007

Jerry
06-09-2007, 10:31 PM
An IDPA match is going on at Linwood Bay just north of saginaw next saturday and it should be a great match if it is anything like the Great Lakes Regional Match that went on earlier this month.

I heard that there is going to be 6 stages of action...so bring enough ammo

If you have never shot there they (the IDPA) stages are set up around a mountain and you actually walk around the mountain to the different stages to shoot.....with the Really high backstop they can get some interesting scenarios going! At the GLR match they had some shots that were 15-25 ft high and alot of shooters were shooting way low because they have never really had the point of aim too much higher then the horizon for alot of their shooting and shooting up is an interesting aspect to consider.

When I talked to Gary Cuttia from Linwood he did not say how the stages are going to be set up but he said they would be interesting!

So if you need to get some shooting in and would like to try it out contact them at www.linwoodbaysportsmans.com/

Hope to see you there!

I will be wearing a MGO hat so just step and say Hi!

JR

gsbell
06-10-2007, 05:53 PM
It's been a couple of years since I've shot there, but Jerry is right. They always have some challenging stages.