PDA

View Full Version : Hello-New member

Terrorcop
07-18-2007, 05:29 PM
UTPD #5 suggested I join up so here I am. I really had fun teaching on Saturday and I look forward to contributing to the forum

Roger Roney
07-18-2007, 05:36 PM
WELCOME!!!

Roger

mkls0
07-18-2007, 06:00 PM
UTPD #5 suggested I join up so here I am. I really had fun teaching on Saturday and I look forward to contributing to the forum

Welcome to MGO you all done a good job last Saturday!!!!

Come to our Annual Meeting/Picnic this Saturday here is the inform. we got food and you can meet other MGO members

The Annual Meeting of Michigan Gun Owners will be held on July 21, 2007 at Turtle Head in Kensington Metro Park Milford, Michigan. It will be a picnic and fun time to start at 11:00 AM and last most of the day. We have some great prizes and are hoping to have a “special guest speaker” in attendance. There will be an opprotunity to join/renew membership at the picnic.

The Annual meeting will start at 2:00 PM and the members will vote on Executive Committee members and bylaws changes. If you are a contributing member and unable to attend, be sure to have your proxy vote counted.

We hope to see as many as possible at this meeting. This is “your” Organization and it needs “your” input to grow and support the ownership of firearms in Michigan.

enfield
07-18-2007, 06:22 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/1.gif

fbuckner
07-18-2007, 07:21 PM
Sweet nice having you aboard Sir it was nice working with you and truelly look forward to it for a long time to come

KayL
07-18-2007, 08:39 PM
As in Holy Terror??? A neighbor's kid was one of those. :twak:

I had fun too. We have lots of verbal fun here.

NickS
07-19-2007, 08:20 AM
:welcome:
Welcome to our group Terrorcop. Look around. Make yourself at home. And if you like what you see, maybe you'll even apply for a membership. That will open up a whole new world to you on these boards. Perks, so to speak. You won't find a better group a people to get to know than right here. Enjoy!

UTPD#5
07-20-2007, 02:43 PM
Hey glad you made it.

The MGO is great, I have gotten to meet a ton of new people (literally, we ain't small people :) ).

I look forward to meeting more of the folks Saturday.

See you in the trenches!

G

fbuckner
08-06-2007, 09:20 AM
No shortage of thieves at walmart Huh Rob. Just gotta be in the right place at the right time. Good Job

Terrorcop
08-08-2007, 06:10 AM
Yeah, everytime I go in there something happens. Thanks for defending me in that news forum. I never talked to the media, she was in the court room when I did the swear to and the sheriff read off the police report. I never said I chased the guy. I did for about 20 yds but then I realized three things: I am too old for this crap, he is younger and in better shape than I, and I have a car and a radio. So I got in my car with the Wal-Mart guy called for back up and off we went with a lot of help from the public. I think I chased him about 50 yds if you add up how many times I stopped the car and watched him run by. He was in good shape but I have yet to see anyone outrun motorola.

To quote a famous cop, "A man's got to know his limitations". Why run when you can drive?:smoke:

Thanks for the back up on that forum. I think you hit it on the head, I think I put her husband in jail for being a pedophile. She is the only one that I can remember calling me a "storyteller".

Terrorcop
08-08-2007, 06:18 AM
Thanks, I look forward to the forum