PDA

View Full Version : IDPA Match – Saline – July 28th

mitommy
07-23-2007, 08:44 AM
The next IDPA match at the Tri-County Sportsman's League (in Saline) is scheduled for Sat. July 28th. The available times are Noon and 2:30 pm. It only takes a couple of hours to shoot the match.
To register, or for more info go to www.tcsl-idpa.org
You can try just dropping in, but most squads fill up by e-mail registration)

All you need is your carry pistol, a holster, mag pouch, mags (3 is good 4 is better) and 120 rounds of ammo (usually 100 is enough). We make every effort to accommodate everyone (as long as it is safe).

If you are new, just get there a little early to look around. At sign up tell them you are new and they'll help you out
Also, during this match we will be having a pin shoot. For $5 you get into an elimination style event of shooting pins. You can enter as many eliminations as you like. (bring lots of extra ammo)

Ricebrnr
07-23-2007, 08:07 PM
I didn't see a 4pm slot on the site, but either way, I'm going to give it a shot.

pun intended.

Any suggestions for a complete newb?

mitommy
07-24-2007, 11:41 AM
Times have changed. Noon and 2:30pm are the time slots.

just show up a little early. Tell them at registration that you are new and we'll take good care of you.

Ricebrnr
07-31-2007, 08:22 PM
Thanks to all the RSO's at the match last weekend! My friends and I had a great time. We were welcomed in and given great instruction and I'd highly recommend this for anyone if only once in a while to give an idea of your capabilities.