PDA

View Full Version : 100th Camp Perry Matches

Batman
07-24-2007, 05:08 PM
Like you needed a reminder. Hi power rifle matches start on Monday. You don't need to be a good shooter to shoot there (hell I'm far from it!).

It's a blast and will change your life.:bounce: :laughing:

appliancebrad
07-24-2007, 05:16 PM
Picking up my son and headed down on Friday. Saturday and Sunday are SAFS. I'll be back on Thursday night for the Springfield and Garand matches.

Maranatha
07-24-2007, 05:25 PM
Brad is your son coming down for the Springfield and garand

Kimber45
07-24-2007, 06:17 PM
I'll be there for the carbine, Springfield and Garand matches. 'course the only reason I go is for the t-shirts. ;-)

Seriously, if you haven't shoot the National Matches at Camp Perry you're missing a great experience.

bassplayer
07-24-2007, 07:39 PM
Maybe in the next couple of years I'll make the long drive up there and take part. Sounds like a excellent time! :thumbup:

appliancebrad
07-25-2007, 09:12 AM
Brad is your son coming down for the Springfield and garand
No Gary, I'm by myself. He got a new job in Indiana this summer and can't get 2 weekends in a row off. I've got to drive to Howe, IN to pick him up on this Friday. We'll shoot right back down I-80 to Port Clinton. it will add about an hour to my drive time.

Let's get together for the Springfield and Garand matches. We usually work a target together so I'm looking for a partner.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/appliancebrad/100_2043.jpg

LivoniaDan
07-25-2007, 10:30 AM
What type of rifles are required? Let's say I wanted to shoot an old WWII Japanese rifle ... is there a class/match for that?

Kimber45
07-25-2007, 12:46 PM
What type of rifles are required? Let's say I wanted to shoot an old WWII Japanese rifle ... is there a class/match for that?

Yep, under rule 6.2.5 As issued foreign military rifle. You would shoot in the Springfield and Vintage Military Rifle match.

LivoniaDan
07-25-2007, 01:27 PM
Yep, under rule 6.2.5 As issued foreign military rifle. You would shoot in the Springfield and Vintage Military Rifle match.Didn't know if I would make but this kind of seals a NO...

Currently you will be placed on the waitlist for the Rifle 2007 SAFS, Springfield Match and Vintage Military Match. SO... Those of you who WANT to shoot other classes or want this waitlist........ Register NOW!!!

Kimber45
07-25-2007, 02:28 PM
Didn't know if I would make but this kind of seals a NO...
[/B] SO... Those of you who WANT to shoot other classes or want this waitlist........ Register NOW!!!

Yeah, the carbine and the Garand matches still have slots.