PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

tbird
07-25-2007, 07:28 PM
I found this board, and it looks like a pretty good one. I especially like that it's focused on Michigan gun owners. So I'm here to introduce myself and I hope to get to know you all.

A little about myself, I work in the automotive field (imagine that in MI). I like to shoot (of course), and I'm big into firearms training. I'm also into new technology.

That's about it.

KayL
07-25-2007, 07:49 PM
Welcome to the forum, tbird. Do you have a T-bird?? If so, what year?

Do you teach firearms training? If so, what do you teach and where are you located?

NickS
07-26-2007, 08:41 AM
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Welcome to our group Tbird. Look around. Make yourself at home. And if you like what you see, maybe you'll even apply for a membership. That will open up a whole new world to you on these boards. Perks, so to speak. You won't find a better group a people to get to know than right here. Enjoy!
:laughing:

UTPD#5
07-26-2007, 08:42 AM
Nope don't speak spanish that well...kind of SPANGLISH.

Just wanted to say :welcome:

Enjoy the boards, tell us little more about yourself and have fun!

tbird
07-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Welcome to the forum, tbird. Do you have a T-bird?? If so, what year?

Do you teach firearms training? If so, what do you teach and where are you located?

Kayl,

Sorry, I've been very busy. No I don't have a TBird. And I don't teach yet, because I just got certified and don't have a place. Right now I'm just happy to be certified. And I'm located in the west suburbs of Detroit.

TBird