PDA

View Full Version : Done Deal made me do it

Loincloth
08-04-2007, 12:09 AM
Hello MGO'ers. Done Deal said this is the place to come if I want help with decisions like, which holster to purchase for my EMP.

No doubt I'll run into more familiar faces here than DD's. If you DO know me from another site........ keep it on the down low....... no sense scarin' everyone.:brow:

Tallbear
08-04-2007, 05:00 AM
We always watch the ones Done Deal sends this way. :scratch: I'm surprised you admitted you know him.:confused:

Welcome.........:thumbup:

NickS
08-04-2007, 07:08 AM
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
Welcome to our group LOINCLOTH. Look around. Make yourself at home. And if you like what you see, maybe you'll even apply for a membership. That will open up a whole new world to you on these boards. Perks, so to speak. You won't find a better group a people to get to know than right here. Enjoy!

KayL
08-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Another welcome.

You're from Alma? Ever shoot at the Goodrich club on Tyler Rd? I go there on occasion for Indoor Pistol in the wintertime.

Loincloth
08-04-2007, 08:24 PM
Thanks for throwing out the welcome mat.

Another welcome.

You're from Alma? Ever shoot at the Goodrich club on Tyler Rd? I go there on occasion for Indoor Pistol in the wintertime.

I haven't shot at The Goodrich club in more than 20 years. I've been meaning to look into a membership there, and Just haven't gotten around to it. I do most of my shooting at Brokenlock Muzzle loaders club.

Garbo
08-05-2007, 09:37 AM
oh no,, another Alma member lol. Welcome anyway,, last summer I considered moving there actualy. Thats how I met Done Deal.

Loincloth
08-05-2007, 09:33 PM
oh no,, another Alma member lol. Welcome anyway,, last summer I considered moving there actualy. Thats how I met Done Deal.

If your avatar is your picture, you'd fit right in here in Alma.

Done Deal
08-05-2007, 10:44 PM
Loincloth....what the hell kinda name is that?

Mental imagery is absolutely scary to boot.....

Welcome to the site Ken and do consider joining....I have received more than my monies worth several times over. And, to use an overused phrase, it is so easy, even a caveman can do it.