PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Defense Trainings Emergency Casualty Care class

KeithD
12-30-2012, 11:15 PM
Liberty Defense Training is excited to announce an all new class for the 2013 training season.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e243/usmc_aug11/ECCflyercopy_zps52e89aa7.jpg

This one day class will focus heavily on learning medkit components and how to quickly and properly employ them in an emergency situation.

We are also extremely proud to announce that this class is endorsed and sponsored by DARK ANGEL MEDICAL. Kerry Davis has gratuitously offered a 10 percent discount of his products to all graduates of this class.

This class requires no previous medical training.

We are looking forward to launching this new class and want to extend a big thank you to Kerry Davis and Lynn Davis along with DARK ANGEL MEDICAL for their support and generosity!

Keep an eye on our website and Facebook page for up coming class dates and free class give aways!

We look forward to seeing you in class,

LDT Staff

IndustrialRescue
12-31-2012, 12:40 PM
Since this class will be in MI, provided/hosted by an MI company...

Will Continuing Education credits be available for those of us with medical licenses? MFR, EMT-B, I, P?

If not...

Perhaps you could check with your local EMS agency, and get the approval of the medical director for your locale? Might also get you more students from the EMS side of things...

KeithD
12-31-2012, 06:07 PM
That is something we are looking into.

Tango125INF11b
01-02-2013, 12:08 AM
IR, we are looking at hosting this at Black Creek in Mt. Pleasant if you are interested.

detacbob
01-02-2013, 07:28 PM
Endorsed by Kerry Davis. Who is actually teaching the class and what is their background as it pertains to the content?

KeithD
01-02-2013, 09:16 PM
Yes endorsed. Its that an issue.

Myself. Multiple ecc classes. Along with 5 years of dealing with stab wounds, lacerations, sucking chest wounds, fractures ect with working the doc.

detacbob
01-02-2013, 09:30 PM
Thanks Keith. Good info, as with anything, knowing the instructor and his or her background, and experience with the topic is important.

KeithD
01-02-2013, 09:33 PM
Thanks Keith. Good info, as with anything, knowing the instructor and his or her background, and experience with the topic is important.

Agreed completely. People would be surprised how many different "jobs" Corrections officers have. One of those is first responder in a medical capacity. Lol the only problem is as usual the doc training isnt as good as it should be.

Ah well

KeithD
01-03-2013, 06:28 PM
I have gotten a few of this same question so im going to post it here for everyone.

Although Dark Angel is sponsoring this class we do not cater just to his kits.

In class we will go over, multiple different kinds of TQ's, Bandages, chest seals, Hemostatics ect.

The goal is to teach you how to use your current kit components, components you may buy, or components you may encounter in other peoples kits.

Hope this helps.