PDA

View Full Version : Classes for women at Livingston Gun Club

Fiddler
08-12-2007, 09:41 PM
Livingston Gun Club will be hosting the following women’s events in cooperation with K&M Tactical Response Academy. This is a great opportunity for women to get out and shoot and/or take a class with other women in a non threatening atmosphere with knowlegable, experienced instructors. These courses will be run by a woman from a woman's perspective.

Women's CCW/CPL Class - NRA Personal Protection in the Home
September 22
$120

Women's Steel Shoot
Beginners welcome! There will be basic instruction before shooting.
October 20
$25

NRA Basic Pistol for Women
November 10
$125

Deer Hunting Widow’s Steel Shoot
Beginners welcome! There will be basic instruction before shooting.
November 17
$25

Women's CCW/CPL Class - NRA Personal Protection in the Home
December 8
$120

Email kmacademy@charter.net to enroll.

http://www.livingstongunclub.org/club/

Fiddler
08-26-2007, 09:19 PM
This is a great opportunity for women to come to the range shoot in the company of other women with a female instructor. Whether you're looking for a basic class, a CPL class, or you just want to come and shoot some steel, come on out and have a good time! Steel shoots have something for every skill level from beginner to advanced, so come on out and shoot!

Sign up for a steel shoot and an NRA Basic Pistol or NRA Personal Protection in the Home (CPL) course and get your steel shoot for free!

Also, sign up with a friend and you both get a discount!

http://www.kmtacticalresponseacademy.com

kmacademy@charter.net

Fiddler
09-23-2007, 07:22 AM
Thank you so much to Jeff LaFave, Mark S, and other members of the Livingston Gun Club for your help and support with the Women's CPL class yesterday. I always enjoy teaching, but that was by far the most fun I have had teaching in a while. The women were really open to instruction, and truly seemed to grasp the importance of taking responsibility for their own personal safety. Although there was a lot of fear of shooting, after the first few shots, it was all smiles and cheers as the students hit their targets and completed the course of fire successfully! What a great time! Great class, great club, and great people. I think the students will be back, and everyone is all fired up for the women's steel shoot coming up! I can hardly wait! Thank you! :bounce2: