PDA

View Full Version : hello

jim1755us
08-21-2007, 01:46 PM
Hi all I just found this board and I`m glad to see a Michigan gun board so thought I would introduce my self. I`m a gun nut and love to go shooting every chance I get I`m into relaoding too.

fbuckner
08-21-2007, 01:50 PM
Welcome I think your in the maximum security wing of the nuthouse for guns.
Enjoy yourself dont be afraid to post and if you like what you see there are more forum topics for contibuting members so join up if you would like

gsbell
08-21-2007, 01:55 PM
:welcome:

Tallbear
08-21-2007, 02:00 PM
Hi all I just found this board and I`m glad to see a Michigan gun board so thought I would introduce my self. I`m a gun nut and love to go shooting every chance I get I`m into relaoding too.

So where do you go to shoot? Any kind of hunting "get you goin' "? Let me know when you you want to go shooting and I'll meet up with you.

jim1755us
08-21-2007, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome every one. I usally shoot at the pit in Lapeer for what you are going to pay at the local range you can shoot all day just for the price of gas I just pack a lunch and bring plenty of ammo.Just got to watch the dummy`s that shoot out there lol I don`t have a trip planned right now but that could change.

MICPL
08-21-2007, 02:37 PM
Welcome Jim, Glad to have ya sir. Anything I can help you with, let me know.

NickS
08-21-2007, 06:22 PM
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Welcome to our group, jim1755us. Look around. Make yourself at home. And if you like what you see, maybe you'll even apply for a membership. That will open up a whole new world to you on these boards. Perks, so to speak. You won't find a better group a people to get to know than right here. Enjoy!