PDA

View Full Version : hunting land for lease 2013 manistee national forest

taurious
01-10-2013, 02:37 PM
Have 60 acres surrounded by manistee national forest.. whitecloud mi.

10 acre meadow full of apple trees..punkin patch.. small patch of corn.

50 acres heavily wooded surrounding meadow. meadow 60% clear.

Have power and artesian well on property at edge of woods with picnick table, firepit..

accessed by private gated road..truely feels like middle of knowhere.

Tons of game. Huge bucks... more turkeys than u can gobble at... and tons of rabbits squirrels crap ton of ducks birds etc. game traffic through property is unreal small creek and tons of food...can get to muskegon river via state land back side of property..ride quads etc right to rivers edge

5 ground slab blinds..1 raised platform blind by swamp. trails throughout property for quads... crap load of cleared trees for stands.. cleared shooting lanes..

contact for available dates... veteran discounts...wounded warriors always hunt free(handicap accessable blinds ) game can be taken right from picknick table at camp site for those badly disabled.

hasnt been hunted in 3 years... just camped and ridden on:moped: ALL TRASH MUST BE HAULED OUT

TomE
01-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Have 60 acres surrounded by manistee national forest.. whitecloud mi.

10 acre meadow full of apple trees..punkin patch.. small patch of corn.

50 acres heavily wooded surrounding meadow. meadow 60% clear.

Have power and artesian well on property at edge of woods with picnick table, firepit..

accessed by private gated road..truely feels like middle of knowhere.

Tons of game. Huge bucks... more turkeys than u can gobble at... and tons of rabbits squirrels crap ton of ducks birds etc. game traffic through property is unreal small creek and tons of food...can get to muskegon river via state land back side of property..ride quads etc right to rivers edge

5 ground slab blinds..1 raised platform blind by swamp. trails throughout property for quads... crap load of cleared trees for stands.. cleared shooting lanes..

contact for available dates... veteran discounts...wounded warriors always hunt free(handicap accessable blinds ) game can be taken right from picknick table at camp site for those badly disabled.

hasnt been hunted in 3 years... just camped and ridden on:moped: ALL TRASH MUST BE HAULED OUT

The Muskegon River flows thru Grant, Bridgeton, Newaygo, Big Rapids .

The White River flows thru Hesperia, and White Cloud.

At least it did the last week when I drove there to drop off an RI-060 :moped:

taurious
01-10-2013, 03:28 PM
and? like said have to ride to it.. but ty for pointing out the obvious... will let ya know next time your needed PROP 3 MILES FROM HARDY CROTON DAM ..DUR DUR DUR

TomE
01-11-2013, 07:07 AM
and? like said have to ride to it.. but ty for pointing out the obvious... will let ya know next time your needed PROP 3 MILES FROM HARDY CROTON DAM ..DUR DUR DUR

Croton has a 652 exchange and a Newaygo Mailing address, according to my little phone book.

Hardy Dam and Croton Dam are 2 totally different dams a few miles apart:moped:

TomE
01-11-2013, 07:48 AM
Big Rapids is the nearest Michigan City to Hardy Dam

http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardy_Dam

MichMarine
01-14-2013, 09:28 PM
Please email me at tcoburn.iphone@gmail.com thank you

taurious
01-18-2013, 07:09 AM
looks like last 2 days bow first 5 days rifle taken so far pending...property runs from 5 miles east of whitecloud mi se to baseline approx 3 miles from hardy croton pond. section still avail is close to pine and 1mile about 8 miles from whitecloud.

prices for groups 50 a day per person(3 or more)
solo hunts 100 a day
vets always 50% off
purple heart = free
must take all garbage away.. electricity and running water included.. on site heated hunting cabins xtra they sleep 4 xtra 100 a day .

way to many deer and turkeys they are savaging my food plots to fast..while reroofing a cabin today we saw no less than 30 deer in 7 hours...huge deer highways that run right past the blinds.. heavily wooded except the trails.

Also available for summer rentals... for orvs and close to muskegon river, grand, manistee etc for awesome fishing

taurious
01-18-2013, 07:37 AM
also have some limited availabilty in mio and st helen properties loaded with bear.. deer.. turkeys. and elk. 5 inch bear print on property.. email for avail same prices. no power at mio cabin have to bring generator and use outhouse.. very heavily wooded with tree blinds and ground blinds.\

also all 3 properties are right on groomed atv and snowmobile trails.. for summer rentals

cowboy4513
01-18-2013, 02:26 PM
I would love to see some pictures from the property. Just saying you saw 30 deer and HUGE BUCKS doesn't really mean too much without some trail cam pics.

TomE
01-18-2013, 02:32 PM
Not that the OP would embellish:coolgleam:

But there are deers in that area.:deal2:I used to hunt off 2 mile near Pine ? or was it Poplar?? at my Cuz's farm that has since been sold.

GoingForTwo
01-27-2013, 09:59 PM
I'm interested in the Mio property. Please call me at 586-843-7719 ask for Jason