PDA

View Full Version : Intermediate/Advaned Defensive Pistol Oct. 28th

Trebor
09-27-2007, 02:31 PM
I'm offering an "Intermediate/Advanced" Defensive Pistol Class taught by myself and Aaron Kendall on Sunday, October 28, at Capitol City Rifle Club in Williamston.

This class is designed to pick up where the standard CPL training leaves off. We'll cover the basics of the draw, drawing from concealment, rapid target acquisition for the first shot, tactical and speed reloads, malfunction procedures, trigger reset for quicker shot to shot times, one handed shooting and more.

The class starts at 9 a.m. and we'll be shooting until around 4 p.m.

Class size is limited. For more info or to register contact me at reedrob1 "at" hotmail.com or send me a PM.

Rob Reed
NRA Certified Instructor (This is NOT a NRA class)
SigArms Academy Certified Instructor (pistol)
Graduate, LFI 1 & LFI 2

248 961-2300 (Cell)

BOSS302
09-28-2007, 08:36 AM
How much $$?

fbuckner
09-28-2007, 08:44 AM
What are your credentials if it isnt the PPOTH course?

appliancebrad
09-28-2007, 09:03 AM
I'll vouch for his creds. He's been teaching for a number of years and he does a good job.

Trebor, I wish it weren't during pheasant season or I'd probably come up and take your class. I feed 2 German wirehaired pointers for 52 weeks a year and need to get a little return on my investment. :)

Trebor
09-30-2007, 09:07 PM
The class is $125. Sorry I left that out.

The content of the course is based on my training and experience which includes LFI 1 & 2, NRA instructor certification and SigArms Academy Instructor (pistol) certification. This is not an NRA course and I'm not providing a NRA cert for this course.

I'm more then happy to answer questions from anyone interested in attending the course via PM or e-mail or phone.

Edit: I updated my creds in my sig line if anyone has any questions.