PDA

View Full Version : Personal Protection Outside the Home

Fiddler
09-30-2007, 08:24 PM
Marty and I just successfully completed our instructor training for NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home.

The training counselor was very pleased with our teaching ability, safety on the range, and level of proficiency shooting. He said that he was very confident with our readiness to teach the class, and he even invited us to come help out with the next class and run some drills.

Woo hoo! :multi:

Trebor
09-30-2007, 09:36 PM
Congragulations! I'm sure you'll do a fine job for your students with this class.

I've read through the materials and it looks like a good class. I'm hoping to go through the instructor training in it myself sometime soon. I'm glad the NRA finally has some TC's in the area trained. It definately took them long enough to release the class and get the initial TC's trained.

fbuckner
09-30-2007, 11:14 PM
Congrats

antigunnut
10-01-2007, 08:28 AM
The NRA trained 7 TC'S last year from this state, 7 more were trained in April, and I have trained 12 more in June and July We have a course in Oct. Just check NRAHQ.ORG Find a local safety course section and the good courses are listed there.

Congragulations! I'm sure you'll do a fine job for your students with this class.

I've read through the materials and it looks like a good class. I'm hoping to go through the instructor training in it myself sometime soon. I'm glad the NRA finally has some TC's in the area trained. It definately took them long enough to release the class and get the initial TC's trained.