PDA

View Full Version : FNG

CCKen
10-28-2007, 06:08 PM
Hello everyone,

I live in Canton just north of Ford Road if anyone visits the area let me know and we can get together.

I collected rifles on and off for the last 45 years but lost interest for about the last 15 years so I sold most of my rifles and put the money in the bank....so the wife thinks. I used some of the cash I got from the sales to buy an RRA CAR-15 A2. Love that thing. Ammo hard to find though and is getting expensive...because of the war eating all the 5.56 up iI guess.

I picked up a WASR-10 AKM from a disgruntled friend of mine. What a rat it is. I'm in the process of putting on a new gas block with bayonet lug, staightening the front sight, and replacing the receiver because it's bent. I wouldn't want to be the one that paid retail for this POS.

Any way, found this site Googling for AK-47 parts. Glad to be on board.

Ken

Maranatha
10-28-2007, 06:19 PM
welcome to the boards Ken

NickS
10-29-2007, 07:56 AM
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Welcome *CCKen* to our group. Look around. Make yourself at home. And if you like what you see, maybe you'll even apply for a membership. That will open up a whole new world to you on these boards. Perks, so to speak. You won't find a better group a people to get to know than right here. Enjoy!