PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Everyone

Garbo
11-13-2007, 08:24 AM
May your bucks be big, camps be warm, food plentifull, and poker games be lucrative (unless you're in my camp).

I'm outta here tonight. Have to return Friday night. Lets hope opening day is a good one.

and for a bit of humor

The Deer Hunters

Two deer hunters were standing on a ridge near a highway in rural Texas on the opening day of deer season.
They both spotted a large trophy class buck meandering towards them.
As the one hunter raised his gun to shoot, a funeral procession came slowly by. The hunter lowered his gun, took off his hat and stood with his head bowed until the procession was past. Of course by then, the deer was gone.
The other hunter exclaimed "Wow! That was the most sportsmanlike act I've ever seen! You allowed this trophy buck to escape while showing such compassion and kindness toward someone's dearly departed. You are a great humanitarian and a shining example to sportsmen throughout the world!"
The first hunter nodded and said, "Well, after all, we were married for 42 years."

fbuckner
11-13-2007, 09:25 AM
Good luck to you to Dave

Garbo
11-13-2007, 12:35 PM
Hope them Deer aint as waskley as them turkers were.

fbuckner
11-13-2007, 03:51 PM
LOL those turkey were standing in the field about 20 yards from where your pick up was parked.

Maranatha
11-13-2007, 07:58 PM
Everyone, please have a Safe Hunting trip

JohnT
11-13-2007, 08:48 PM
Center of mass and later on by the chips. Hope you all put some venison in the freezer.

Maranatha
11-13-2007, 09:39 PM
I'll be happy to see some

Garbo
11-13-2007, 10:16 PM
LOL those turkey were standing in the field about 20 yards from where your pick up was parked.

Great, lol, next time I'll listen to my daughter and just pull up in the truck and catch a nap.

LivoniaDan
11-14-2007, 07:41 AM
I've got to wait until Friday after Thanksgiving.... Hope their not all nocturnal by then....

Done Deal
11-14-2007, 08:00 AM
I've got to wait until Friday after Thanksgiving.... Hope their not all nocturnal by then....

They are already darned near nocturnal around me because of the bow hunting pressure and everybody getting last minute things done near their blind.

There is still alot of corn standing near me...trouble is, it isn't where I am hunting and neither are the deer.

Oh well....may the best bait pile win.:crazy:

TireFryer
11-14-2007, 09:12 AM
I think I am going to attempt my first deer hunt! Will be @ public state land in Lansing... Good luck to all!

fbuckner
11-14-2007, 09:20 AM
Good luck.