PDA

View Full Version : Any Extra PPITH/CCW Manuals with Certs?

detroitpua
11-21-2007, 03:57 PM
I have exceeded my expectations for my class this weekend. I want to know if anyone has three extra PPITH Manuals/Certs they want to sell me? I don't want to turn anybody away.

Regards,

fbuckner
11-21-2007, 04:33 PM
Boy your in the same spot I am I had to rush an order in. MY TC told me that this holiday weekend was a busy one for CPL classes.

detroitpua
11-21-2007, 06:06 PM
Boy your in the same spot I am I had to rush an order in. MY TC told me that this holiday weekend was a busy one for CPL classes.

LOL

I just got an order in today for 6 manuals. Today, I sold six seats for my class. I still got three hot prospects that I don't want to let get away from me.

It's too late to rush order. Oh well, maybe I am going to be doing a December class after all!

Regards,

Trebor
11-23-2007, 03:08 PM
I'm out of state this weekend or I'd help you out. I usually have 8 to 10 complete PPITH kits on hand. If you ever run short in the future contact me and if I can help you, I will.

detroitpua
11-23-2007, 10:32 PM
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
I'm out of state this weekend or I'd help you out. I usually have 8 to 10 complete PPITH kits on hand. If you ever run short in the future contact me and if I can help you, I will.

Thanks for the offer. It looks like I am only going to be - possibly - overbooked by one, if everybody shows up. I've never had a class where all who paid a deposit actually took the class. However, given my luck, I'll have perfect attendance and a few walk-ins! LOL

I'll get it resolved somehow. :whistle:

Regards,

fbuckner
11-24-2007, 08:55 PM
How did class go? Ours was a Blast lively bunch some from Novi,Westland and the City of Detroit. Mostly auto workers which is great since the market is shakey at best for the bothers in the automotive industry.

detroitpua
11-26-2007, 09:17 AM
How did class go? Ours was a Blast lively bunch some from Novi,Westland and the City of Detroit. Mostly auto workers which is great since the market is shakey at best for the bothers in the automotive industry.

Not bad.

I had 13 students show up; one more than I had a certificate to accommodate. I need to find a certificate by Wednesday evening. Hopefully, someone can help me avoid over-nighting a packet from HQ. LOL

Regards,

fbuckner
11-26-2007, 10:48 AM
I burned through 10 last weekend and will be another 10 this saturday and i have to place an order for at least 10 more for 2 weeks from now. Sheesh

Trebor
11-26-2007, 06:42 PM
Not bad.

I had 13 students show up; one more than I had a certificate to accommodate. I need to find a certificate by Wednesday evening. Hopefully, someone can help me avoid over-nighting a packet from HQ. LOL

Regards,

Check your PM's

Roger Roney
11-26-2007, 08:51 PM
Check your PM'sRob to the rescue! :moped: (That'll have to do, can't find a white knight on horse. :lol:)

Roger

detroitpua
11-27-2007, 12:44 PM
Check your PM's

Thanks for the hand!

I'll call you tonight to set the meeting.

Once again, Thanks!

detroitpua
12-07-2007, 11:51 AM
I just want to thank all of the instructors that offered to help me. I got what I needed from an instructor at San Marcos in Sterling Heights. It's good to know that we have team players on this board. After all, the bigger picture is to get more people to become both gun owners and carriers.

Regards,

San_Marco_Training
01-02-2008, 06:32 PM
I just want to thank all of the instructors that offered to help me. I got what I needed from an instructor at San Marcos in Sterling Heights. It's good to know that we have team players on this board. After all, the bigger picture is to get more people to become both gun owners and carriers.

Glad we were able to help ya out!

antigunnut
01-03-2008, 06:14 AM
I would like to thank every Instructor that offered books to cedric that is the type of team work we need in the state.