PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Coyote hunting property Lenawee/Hillsdale counties

novacaine_68
02-25-2013, 08:57 PM
Looking for some place to coyote hunt. Just me and possibly one buddy. Will follow all laws and respect your property. Looking for land around Lenawee or Hillsdale counties. References can be shown if needed.

RaoulDuke
03-03-2013, 08:40 PM
Looking for some place to coyote hunt. Just me and possibly one buddy. Will follow all laws and respect your property. Looking for land around Lenawee or Hillsdale counties. References can be shown if needed.
Is Lowell close enough?

novacaine_68
03-03-2013, 08:55 PM
It would be about 3 hr drive for me, more than I'd like. I'd have to get a hotel and make a trip out of it. Should of added to my previous post that I don't really have money for land rental. I'm more looking for places that have a pest problem or people that just don't mind me hunting coyotes there. I appreciate the offer but I think the drive might be a problem.

BRusso93
03-14-2013, 06:44 PM
Is Lowell close enough?

Whats your stipulations on the land here?

My brother and I have been talking lately about going coyote hunting. Do you have land with a large amount of coyotes you want gone?

We are two respectful young men, I am 19 and he is 24 (7 years in the army). We wont be disturbing or destroying any property. Just shooting coyotes. If you want them after we shoot them, you can certainly have them. =]

Let me know!