PDA

View Full Version : Beyond The Permit Seminar

San_Marco_Training
01-03-2008, 08:50 PM
“Beyond The Permit”

February 2nd & 3rd 2008

Many people attend the basic CCW Certification course and come out wondering, “What’s next?”

This one day 8-hour seminar picks up where the basic CCW class leaves off. Basic courses teach you HOW to shoot the guns. This course covers the WHY and WHEN. A hooded bad guy in a dark alley isn’t your only concern out there. The right preparation and planning as well as actions can make a big difference in the outcome of a dangerous situation. This course is the next step after you’ve learned the basics of pistol shooting and are now ready to carry a gun to defend your life. We’ll teach you not only how to survive an encounter, but PREVAIL without going to the morgue or jail.

Topics Covered:

Mental Preparation
Legal Preparation
Choosing Your Concealment Rig
Encounters with Attackers, Witnesses, Police and Investigators
Articulation Use of Lethal Force
Michigan Specific Legal Information
Less Than Lethal Options
And More!

Dates: Feb. 2&3 9a-6p

Location: Wolverine Shooting Sports 19999 Dix-Toledo Brownstown, MI

Seats are limited, so registration is required with your $25 deposit.

San Marco Training 1-877-719-5976

www.sanmarcotraining.com

fotophocus
01-03-2008, 09:23 PM
I'd love to attend, but I can't make it either of those days. Will you be offering it in the future?

San_Marco_Training
01-03-2008, 11:50 PM
Yes, we plan on offering this seminar in the future. Updates will be posted on our website once we get more days scheduled.
Alice

San_Marco_Training
01-04-2008, 11:13 AM
Also,
If anyone wants to be added to our mailing list, where we email you with newly scheduled seminars/classes, just email your info to: info@sanmarcotraining.com

Thanks,
Alice

detroitpua
01-04-2008, 11:38 AM
“Beyond The Permit”

February 2nd & 3rd 2008

Many people attend the basic CCW Certification course and come out wondering, “What’s next?”

This one day 8-hour seminar picks up where the basic CCW class leaves off. Basic courses teach you HOW to shoot the guns. This course covers the WHY and WHEN. A hooded bad guy in a dark alley isn’t your only concern out there. The right preparation and planning as well as actions can make a big difference in the outcome of a dangerous situation. This course is the next step after you’ve learned the basics of pistol shooting and are now ready to carry a gun to defend your life. We’ll teach you not only how to survive an encounter, but PREVAIL without going to the morgue or jail.

Topics Covered:

Mental Preparation
Legal Preparation
Choosing Your Concealment Rig
Encounters with Attackers, Witnesses, Police and Investigators
Articulation Use of Lethal Force
Michigan Specific Legal Information
Less Than Lethal Options
And More!

Dates: Feb. 2&3 9a-6p

Location: Wolverine Shooting Sports 19999 Dix-Toledo Brownstown, MI

Seats are limited, so registration is required with your $25 deposit.

San Marco Training 1-877-719-5976

www.sanmarcotraining.com

Tim,

Is it a two-day class or two separate classes held on consecutive days?

Rick

San_Marco_Training
01-04-2008, 02:28 PM
Rick,
It is a one day (8 hour) class.
We are doing 2 dates to make attendance possible for as many people as
possible.
I was recently informed that the Superbowl is on the 3rd, but many have told me they would rather take this class than worry about the game. I'll make sure no one misses out on anything. I'll announce the scores or whatever...
This class came about by the request of many students who feel the basic CPL courses leave them with the minimum information and skills they need.
..I thought we were going to go grab a burger or something!!

antigunnut
01-05-2008, 08:48 AM
I do the same type of course it is called personal protection outside the home.

San_Marco_Training
01-05-2008, 10:38 AM
The PPOTH course could very well cover many of the same topics. I've never seen the NRA PPOTH class. I was actually planning on taking that class soon to learn something new. In my class, we take off the NRA shirts and scripts and present the information in a way that works for me and seems to be effective for my students. When teaching the PPITH course, I don't have that freedom. This class was developed from the feedback of past students of myself, as well as other trainers. There are certain things they have requested be focused on. I myself was intrigued when they got to the Lethal Force part of my first CPL class, and wanted to know more. I've been through a lot of trainings, practices and experiences and have taken in many different points of view. Over the years, I have taken the things I have learned (and practiced), and developed this course. Each of our classes alone probably don't cover everything the students need to know out there. Hopefully, a combination of your class and my class together will make for a better prepared armed citizen.
-tim

antigunnut
01-05-2008, 10:53 AM
I am having the ppoth class in april you should sign up for it