PDA

View Full Version : How do you do?

Selacamp
01-14-2008, 01:37 PM
Hello all.
I stumbled upon this fantastic site after searching for articles regarding concealed carry.
I have owned and operated a variety of long arms all of my life. (well, not "all", but starting around 11 I guess).
My wife of 8 years mentioned that she thought we should be carrying. I couldn't agree more, but had not realized the extent of my converting her from "conservative, but didn't know it" to "right wing fanatic" was this complete! :)
I am an Aircraft Mechanic who wants to be self employed in the financial industry (wife just not "that" converted yet :( )
I have 2 kids that are home educated. (another of my wife's ideas :thup: :) )
I live in the Whitmore Lake area for now, and help the economy by paying the highest tax rate in the state. Oh, wait, doh! grrrrrr.

KayL
01-14-2008, 02:32 PM
Welcome, Selacamp. And listen to your wife often. She has a good head on her shoulders.

fbuckner
01-14-2008, 02:47 PM
Welcome to Michigan Gun Owners we are practically neighbors. If ya need a CPL class let me know I am a short way north on 23 our classroom is in Hartland/Howell on bergin road.

antigunnut
01-15-2008, 06:34 PM
WELCOME

Welcome, Selacamp. And listen to your wife often. She has a good head on her shoulders.

Rev.Jim
01-15-2008, 11:55 PM
Welcome! :thumbup:

Roger Roney
01-16-2008, 02:25 AM
Selacamp
Junior Participant
Associate Member

Welcome! :thumbup: Rev.Jim
Junior Participant
Contributing Member

:rofl: