PDA

View Full Version : New Instructors?

detroitpua
01-14-2008, 04:03 PM
Are there any new NRA instructors in the Detroit area that want to get some "face-time" in front of a live audience? If so, shoot me a PM.

I am doing a CPL class in Southfield, Michigan on Sunday.

Regards,

antigunnut
01-17-2008, 10:40 PM
I will come and help you if you can not find anyone

Are there any new NRA instructors in the Detroit area that want to get some "face-time" in front of a live audience? If so, shoot me a PM.

I am doing a CPL class in Southfield, Michigan on Sunday.

Regards,

detroitpua
01-18-2008, 09:56 AM
I will come and help you if you can not find anyone

The new guy you "introduced" me to hasn't been able to come to my last two classes; he keeps getting called into work. After talking with him yesterday, he informed me that he got called in again for this Sunday. However, he did say that he come later about 1:00 p.m. I have a decent sized class, so his help will be much needed to get students through the range since it closes earlier on Sundays.

As always, you are welcome to drop into my class. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

San_Marco_Training
01-18-2008, 10:29 AM
You should have called me, I would have been happy to help as usual.

detroitpua
01-18-2008, 10:33 AM
You should have called me, I would have been happy to help as usual.

If you are free, come on down. I'd be happy to have you. You've been a true team player since we've met. Besides, it'll give me another opportunity to talk about the JV we were talking about earlier.

Regards,

San_Marco_Training
01-18-2008, 10:38 AM
I'm free in the morning. I'd have to be out of there before 12. Promised the kid I'd take her out to spend all those Christmas gift cards she got. So, If you'd like me to come help in the first half of the class, I'd love to. Haven't heard form you in a while, I was starting to wonder... just let me know and I can be there. Same place?

detroitpua
01-18-2008, 10:59 AM
I'm free in the morning. I'd have to be out of there before 12. Promised the kid I'd take her out to spend all those Christmas gift cards she got. So, If you'd like me to come help in the first half of the class, I'd love to. Haven't heard form you in a while, I was starting to wonder... just let me know and I can be there. Same place?

I appreciate the offer.

I can handle the early portion of the class. My most pressing need is getting students through the range. Thanks for offering!

Take your kid shopping!

San_Marco_Training
01-18-2008, 11:01 AM
Call me today when you get a couple minutes.
734-674-7732

detroitpua
01-20-2008, 06:50 PM
I finally met the new instructor, Kerry. He's a really cool guy. He kept me in stitches the whole time he was at my class. He's going to make a great instructor.

detroitpua
01-20-2008, 06:55 PM
Call me today when you get a couple minutes.
734-674-7732

Tim,

Thanks for dropping by. You were well received by my students!

Regards,