PDA

View Full Version : Board of Directors meeting & Fun Shoot, April 27

SeeTee
03-21-2013, 04:41 PM
MGO will be holding the April BOD meeting and fun shoot at Advanced Ranges in Burton, Saturday April 27.

Meeting 4:30 to 6:30 shooting from 7pm To 9pm We will have part of the range 7pm to 8pm and the whole range to ourselves from 8pm to 9pm.

The meeting is in the classroom at the north east corner of the lobby as you come in the front doors, please check in at the classroom do not go directly to the range if you are just coming for the fun shoot

All are welcome to attend, as usual this is a free event, range time too!

Advanced Ranges Inc., 1096 N. Center Road, Burton, MI 48509, 810-715-2000

Backwoodz
03-21-2013, 04:44 PM
Adding this to my calendar. Thanks MGO.

Magnum Man
03-21-2013, 05:38 PM
We'll be there. I will have to check the ammo supply. My wife will bring a snack for the membership.

right2bear
03-21-2013, 06:35 PM
I'll be there with the wife (thegraphic_ring)... she might put some food together.

Magnum Man what is your wife bringing? Want to make sure we don't bring the same thing.

Jackam
03-21-2013, 07:30 PM
Magnum Man what is your wife bringing? Want to make sure we don't bring the same thing.

This is a good idea because it would be TERRIBLE to have a double batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies :)

right2bear
03-21-2013, 07:42 PM
This is a good idea because it would be TERRIBLE to have a double batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies :)

:rofl:

Magnum Man
03-21-2013, 08:04 PM
I'll be there with the wife (thegraphic_ring)... she might put some food together.

She will bring a platter of assorted cookies.

travisthared
03-22-2013, 10:57 AM
I will try to attend this. It will be my birthday and almost nothing is better than shooting on your birthday.

gjgalligan
03-22-2013, 12:05 PM
All are welcome to attend, as usual this is a free event.

Advanced Ranges Inc., 1096 N. Center Road, Burton, MI 48509, 810-715-2000

Range time free also?

Magnum Man
03-22-2013, 12:24 PM
Range time free also?
Yes, the range time is free.

Magnum Man
03-22-2013, 12:24 PM
Range time free also?
Yes, the range time is free.

thegraphic_ring
03-24-2013, 09:26 AM
Big bowl of Taco Salad? :glutton:

Jackam
03-24-2013, 11:09 AM
Big bowl of Taco Salad? :glutton:
Yummy!

PreserveFreedom
03-25-2013, 08:11 AM
I am going to try and make this.

jtotty1123
04-14-2013, 04:10 AM
I will see what i can do. would love to go. My Fiance says she is treating me shooting for my b day on the 27 so i am hoping she rented out some of the fun rooms at close quarters tactical. So not sure what times that is over but will try and tread across town after that.

Backwoodz
04-16-2013, 03:27 PM
dammit..I just got the call I have to work both days that weekend.

sofasurfer
04-17-2013, 04:03 AM
What other activities does MGO have. I am just east of Flint. I don't have a chance to travel very far. What might I expect from being a member?

Barrettone
04-17-2013, 08:39 AM
What other activities does MGO have. I am just east of Flint. I don't have a chance to travel very far. What might I expect from being a member?

Fun Shoots (with free range time, potluck gatherings) Usually in Flint, Lansing, Westland and Shelby Twp for the Southeast Michigan people. A west side "region" is currently being established to service the Grand Rapids and Central Michigan Region, complete with their own trailer, show kit, and merchandising.
First Shots (to promote new shooters entering the fold)
Women On Target (your wife want to get involved)
Legislative Rally's, Meet your Congressman/Senator outings
Benefit 4 Kids Banquet Tickets raffle (we give away packages to win prizes)
Gun of the Year Drawings for volunteers
Free Hunters Safety ClassesPresences at Outdoorama and Woods N Waters Shows
Representation in Lansing with DIRECT CONTACT to those fighting for you (ME)

Knowing that you are doing your part to make your voice heard, and promote 2A rights!!!

Oh, and you get a pin, window decal, access to forum areas that are "members only", an avatar can be added to your screen account, and you are availed to multiple discounts that our vendors provide for paying members.

Hope this helps.

sofasurfer
04-17-2013, 07:58 PM
Yes it does. Thank you.

right2bear
04-23-2013, 08:31 PM
I'll be spending the whole day in Flint area with the family. Mini-Vacation, booked a room at a 4.5 star Hotel. Early Check-in, shopping around, relaxing & playing with my daughter in the pool, then going to the meeting. Hope its ok we'll have my 2yr old for only the BOD meeting portion.

7.62 Nato
04-23-2013, 10:00 PM
She will bring a platter of assorted cookies.
Have any hand sorted ?

Jackam
04-24-2013, 09:34 PM
This meeting is right in my backyard but unfortunately, I'll be in Tom's backyard that evening.

SeeTee
04-26-2013, 05:56 PM
:badass: :pump: Saturday the 27th.

Bump and a note for those who are new to the event, The meeting is in the classroom at the north east corner of the lobby as you come in the front doors, just come on in and please check in at the classroom if you are just coming for the fun shoot, do not go directly to the range.

Thank you,

Jackam
04-27-2013, 06:49 PM
Shot my Turkey early so I was able to make it. Interesting meeting!
Thanks for the range time and the chance to meet new people!

right2bear
04-27-2013, 09:26 PM
Jackam
It was awesome getting to meet you finally! Your son is not so bad either, especially while out shooting me with my own gun! :smile:

Jackam
04-27-2013, 10:49 PM
Jackam
It was awesome getting to meet you finally! Your son is not so bad either, especially while out shooting me with my own gun! :smile:

As you know, and now the rest of MGO must read... he outshot me too - REAL bad. (I don't know if this is a good thing or a not so good thing!)

SeeTee
04-27-2013, 11:10 PM
As you know, and now the rest of MGO must read... he outshot me too - REAL bad. (I don't know if this is a good thing or a not so good thing!)

Oh don't feel so bad, Magnum Man's son, mike, shoots my .45 better then I do! now everybody knows that too!

wwjmaj
04-27-2013, 11:29 PM
Guys I learned a long time ago to make sure the son and daughter knew I was "letting" them out shoot me....at least you can save a little face that way.

And besides they are young and used to loud noises with their music.

Those are my stories and I am sticking with them!:whistle:

SeeTee
04-27-2013, 11:44 PM
Good meeting today! it was good to see everybody!

It was great to see members talking and interacting, showing interest in getting more involved with MGO, we need people like you to be able to keep going forward.

It was great to see two guests come on out to check out MGO, Glad to meet you Jason and Julie, now get signed on to the forum and send me a pm ( personal mail, a feature on the forum) and let me know what your screen name is.

Steve get in that request for the AC, it would be good to have you on the crew.

mopedman
04-28-2013, 06:25 PM
Good meeting today! it was good to see everybody!

It was great to see members talking and interacting, showing interest in getting more involved with MGO, we need people like you to be able to keep going forward.

It was great to see two guests come on out to check out MGO, Glad to meet you Jason and Julie, now get signed on to the forum and send me a pm ( personal mail, a feature on the forum) and let me know what your screen name is.

Steve get in that request for the AC, it would be good to have you on the crew.

Carl I see how it is my daughter wasn't a guest? :-P

It was good to see every one

SeeTee
04-28-2013, 06:38 PM
Carl I see how it is my daughter wasn't a guest? :-P

It was good to see every one

:shock: Ahhhhhhh because she was already part of the MGO family, after being at the Meet & Greet and fun shoot after, that's the story I am sticking to ;)

Magnum Man
04-28-2013, 07:25 PM
Had a good time yesterday. the BOD meeting was very informative! The range time was great, thank you Carl, my son loves your 1911! Thank you for your help Sam. It was nice talking to the rest of you, see you at the next event.

SeeTee
04-29-2013, 05:07 PM
You are welcome Mike, I am glad Mike jr. had a good time, he is a fine young man and a good shot!