PDA

View Full Version : Hello

DetroitGT
02-01-2008, 06:33 PM
Hello,

I ran across this website the other night and registered right away, I look forward to chatting.

I recently bought an M&P9C and have been going to the range as much as possible. I am planning to get my CPL this spring. I have not owned a pistol in about 10 years so it nice to own one again. I also have a couple rifles and a couple shotguns, don't get to shot them much though.

Anyway, looks nice a great site.

thanks

RifleGuy
02-01-2008, 06:35 PM
Welcome! Glad to have you here and look forward to chatting with you.

Diverdave
02-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Welcome.

detroitpua
02-05-2008, 04:20 PM
Hello,

I ran across this website the other night and registered right away, I look forward to chatting.

I recently bought an M&P9C and have been going to the range as much as possible. I am planning to get my CPL this spring. I have not owned a pistol in about 10 years so it nice to own one again. I also have a couple rifles and a couple shotguns, don't get to shot them much though.

thanks

Welcome aboard!

fbuckner
02-05-2008, 04:30 PM
Welcome to MGO Glad you have you here and look forward to meeting you.

b.c.
02-05-2008, 04:38 PM
Hello,

thanks

Welcome - I think you'll enjoy the discussions. Have a super Tuesday!

RifleGuy
02-05-2008, 05:02 PM
...super Tuesday! :doh: