PDA

View Full Version : Mongo only pawn in game of life.

Mongo
02-06-2008, 10:38 AM
Hello,

Just joined here recently. I'm sure it will only be a matter of minutes before I run into some sort of problem or question and this board seems to be very helpful from what I've seen so far.

I'm from Macomb and enjoy just about any type of shooting sport. My interests run from antique to modern firearms and I shoot them all badly. Still waiting for them to invent "smart" bullets.

I haven't been able to find much time for shooting lately, but I intend on changing that. I look forward to meeting a few good people with the same interests.

Thanks

who dat
02-06-2008, 11:03 AM
Where in the H*** is Glennie? :banana: :wink:

Rolex Dr.
02-06-2008, 11:37 AM
Hey nice to see you here Mongo

plenty of info (good, bad, doesn't matter there is plenty here)

look forward to shooting with you one of these days

JD

Mongo
02-06-2008, 11:38 AM
Glennie is in Alcona county, about 20 miles north of Hale, 30miles north-west of Oscoda. We have a cottage there and actually find more time to shoot up there than we do at home.

The sportsmans club probably has more members than the town has residents. Believe it or not, the club is really shaping up. The property is nice, and they have automated throwers for trap and skeet.

The Glennie sportmans club just started a website. There isn't too much info on it yet, but more to come. Check it out www.glenniesportsmansclub.com .

who dat
02-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Glennie is in Alcona county, about 20 miles north of Hale, 30miles north-west of Oscoda. We have a cottage there and actually find more time to shoot up there than we do at home.

The sportsmans club probably has more members than the town has residents. Believe it or not, the club is really shaping up. The property is nice, and they have automated throwers for trap and skeet.

The Glennie sportmans club just started a website. There isn't too much info on it yet, but more to come. Check it out www.glenniesportsmansclub.com .
I knew that...I thought you might have picked up on the infamous bumper sticker that said "Where the H*** is Lewiston." Oh, well, there I go showing my age again.

Friends of my parents used to have a large tract of land in Glennie and made it into a deer refuge of some sort. Many long nights enjoying the herd on their property.

Enjoy.

who dat
02-06-2008, 01:02 PM
Tap Tap

who dat
02-06-2008, 01:03 PM
Tap Tap Tap

KayL
02-06-2008, 01:32 PM
You need to see somebody about that itchy 'enter' finger.

who dat
02-06-2008, 07:48 PM
You need to see somebody about that itchy 'enter' finger.
My select fire switch has a glitch. (Hey, that rhymes!...sort of)