PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Oakland county!

peashooter
02-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Hello folks! I'm a new MGO member. Just found your site and it looks like a good spot to hang out. Seems like lots of good info here and the chance to meet and shoot with other Michigan Gun Owners.

I've been handloading and shooting for a long time. I was selling a Dillon XL650 but had some problems registering and it sold in less than an hour on another board. In the last year I've gotten into mid-range shooting (600 yd) and love it. Only got to go 4 times last year but hoping to do much better this year. F-class not Hi-power, to old and shaky for hi-power.

I hope to learn many things from the folks here and maybe even help someone else out. Also hope to maybe meet and shoot sometime with everyone on the forum!

Thanks for allowing me into your home (forum)
Rick

RifleGuy
02-11-2008, 06:27 PM
Welcome! Glad to have you onboard!

BTW, shouldn't the signature line read "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"?

peashooter
02-11-2008, 06:33 PM
Hey your right! I never noticed! Good catch!
I think I'm gonna like it here! That shows me I'm in the right place!

RifleGuy
02-11-2008, 06:58 PM
A bunch of the guys are talking about getting together at Birch Run in the next few weeks; you would surely be quite welcome to stop in should time allow. The info is under another thread, but I'm sure you can tag it easily!

peashooter
02-11-2008, 07:34 PM
Thanks! I saw that. I'd much rather get together and shoot but eating and BS'ing are at the top of my list also! I'll have to watch and see what develops.