PDA

View Full Version : genesee county newb

johnny76
02-14-2008, 07:23 AM
hello all my name's John and I live in Clio in northern Genesee County. I just received my CPL about a month ago. I'm pretty new to handguns and cpl's just here looking to learn...

KayL
02-14-2008, 08:29 AM
Welcome to MGO, John. There's lots of friendly people here who are happy to help you learn. Looking forward to reading your posts.

RifleGuy
02-14-2008, 08:54 AM
Welcome, John! Indeed, there are a lot of friendly people here, and a lot of knowledge from which we can all benefit. We are glad you joined us, and we look forward to getting to know you.

Just a caution, there are a few freaks here as well; keep an eye out for some chick wearing mustachio glasses with a fake nose! :coocoo:

Ha! :-D

who dat
02-14-2008, 08:58 AM
Welcome, John! Indeed, there are a lot of friendly people here, and a lot of knowledge from which we can all benefit. We are glad you joined us, and we look forward to getting to know you.

Just a caution, there are a few freaks here as well; keep an eye out for some chick wearing mustachio glasses with a fake nose! :coocoo:

Ha! :-D
Hi, John!

I feel like I'm at a support group when I say that.:grouphug:

KayL
02-14-2008, 09:02 AM
...Just a caution, there are a few freaks here as well; keep an eye out for some chick wearing mustachio glasses with a fake nose! :coocoo: ...
Obviously this guy's speaking from personal experience.