PDA

View Full Version : Greetings From LC&SA

rlhunt
02-18-2008, 11:12 AM
I'am Rich Hunt, President of LC&SA located in Brighton, MI.
I would like to thank Gary Flannary for bring this site to the attention of our BoD.
LC&SA use to be known for Archery , as we were one of the largest archery clubs in the midwest. We have produced one Olympic medalist and scores of World and National Champions in archery. Not any more today we are both a archery and firearms club. We have pistol, rifle and trap. with many shooters enjoy all. IDPA is the mainstream of our Pistol program along with PPC league during the warmer months.We are trying to bring back our CMP league but participation has been low. We offer various NRA training classes and Michigan Hunters Safety.
Once a year we have our annual Kids Day, Which was designed to give the kids an introduction to the outdoors through hands on experience, We let them shoot bows,shotguns air rifles and 22's under the strict watch of range safety officers. Its a great time for all and its great for Moms and Dads because its FREE.

KayL
02-18-2008, 11:20 AM
Rich, if you get something going for CMP matches, I'll bet people from here will attend. There are some hard-core military enthusiasts here. This forum gives you a good medium to promote your matches and draw more attendance. Start posting all of your matches in the "Shooting Related Events" section and in your LC&SA section.