PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm mechredd

mechredd
03-21-2008, 01:00 PM
Hello all. My name is Aaron, I go by mechredd or mech on most forums. As far as I know I'm the only person using the screen name "mechredd", so if you find someone with the same screen name on a different site, its probably me.

I found this sight while researching ADS rifles a few weeks ago. I registered in order to read a post on them, and have now decided to actually participate in the forums.

I wound-up purchasing one of them from Kurt in Marine City, but have yet to shoot it. It's my first AR, so I'll be asking for allot of help.

I have been hunting and shooting for several years. I once worked for a firearm dealer, and have minor gun smithing knowledge and experience. I am an avid and very experience paintballer, and have an interest in air gunning. I am happy to take part in this forum and will offer my help to anyone whom needs it.

sprink
03-21-2008, 01:58 PM
Welcome. There will be lots of help here. (If you are on other forums then you already know, there will be lots of "help". :-P )

I saw those ADS guns. They look/sound good. When someone (RSF) has put a few thousand rounds through one (should only take a couple weeks) we'll know for sure.

RifleGuy
03-21-2008, 03:38 PM
Welcome! Glad to have you on board.
A lot of fun people, and a lot of great information to be had here; we look forward to having you join in the discussions.