PDA

View Full Version : IDPA Match – Saline – April 26th

mitommy
04-05-2008, 02:13 PM
The next IDPA match at the Tri-County Sportsman's League (in Saline) is scheduled for Sat. April 26th. The available times are Noon and 2:30 pm. It only takes a couple of hours to shoot the match.
To register, or for more info go to www.tcsl-idpa.org
You can try just dropping in, but most squads fill up by e-mail registration)

All you need is your carry pistol, a holster, mag pouch, mags (3 is good 4 is better) and 120 rounds of ammo (usually 100 is enough). We make every effort to accommodate everyone (as long as it is safe).

If you are new, just get there a little early to look around. At sign up tell them you are new and they'll help you out

Also, during this match we will be having a pin shoot for warm ups. Shoot a table of 5 pins for $1. (bring lots of extra ammo)

Ricebrnr
04-07-2008, 07:44 PM
Hey,

This was really fun when I tried it last year in July and thanks again for being so gracious to me and my other newb friends.

I would like to try this again but this on your site had me wondering:

You are allowed to shoot one match w/o being a member of the IDPA but after that, if you intend to participate, you'll need to send $30 to IDPA to become a member for one year. We use the Pistol Range and Action Pistol Range for these matches.

I know I won't be doing this regularly enough to join. I'm thinking once a year just to gauge my skill sets. As such could I still come and shoot? Or have I had my one bite and need to join the IDPA?

Thanks for any info.

mitommy
04-08-2008, 07:41 AM
We've never kept track of how many matches someone shoots. The idea is that if you shoot IDPA regularly, you join to support the organization.

Come on out and enjoy yourself. IF you get hooked, then you can join.

Ricebrnr
04-08-2008, 05:21 PM
Thanks!

Not a question of hooked, more a time & money issue. :fur3:

I see if I can't bring some shooters with me.

Jerry
04-24-2008, 12:55 AM
Hey Tommy! Good to see you at Raccoon hunters last week for IDPA!

One of these months I am gonna get over and shoot one of your matchs although DSC's is the same time as yours! :)

I guess I am gonna have to dissapoint Chris one of these days...:)

JR