PDA

View Full Version : Hunters Safety Class

Garbo
04-28-2008, 08:15 AM
I just wanted to thank fbuckner, Utpd#5, Mkls0 and MICPL for putting on a great hunters safety class for our small group of kids and I would highly recomend this group to anyone. I know the tought of sitting though that class (again for most of us) but these guys make good use out of the time and keep the kids interested with both good instruction as well as having a few (in Garys case a lot) of laughs.

UTPD#5
04-28-2008, 08:26 AM
Hey now....to make kids have fun you have to get on their level.
In my case...it is my "mental" level.

Great group of kids! Thanks for the kind words Dave. See you soon!

Garbo
04-28-2008, 08:35 AM
lol, you should have seen it from my view,,, after a few minutes the kids were all just watching you instead of paying any attention to what Jason was saying,,, but hey again it gave them a story about their goofy instructor who couldnt stop laughing. I sent you pics and a few videos of you helping the kids out by the way.

fbuckner
04-28-2008, 10:56 AM
I will say the Girls are more gutzy when it comes to stepping up and grabbing a shotgun. LOL Gotta love teaching the little ones.

Garbo
04-28-2008, 10:58 AM
Its all fun, that why I got the video out for that first recoil with the 20g. I'll have to figure out how to shorten it cause they are too big to e-mail.

MICPL
04-28-2008, 05:26 PM
All I have to say is, what ever happened to the good ol days. you know..

Cheap gas.

Cheap food

and making fun of the fat kid..... I am getting completly robbed here.:fur3:

mkls0
04-28-2008, 06:22 PM
Yes it was a fun 2 days!!!!

Dave,Garry, Jason and Rick done a GOOD JOB

We only lost one kid not bad :banghead: Hope she show up some day HAHAHAHA

All the cows are OK too..:biggrin:

Garry look good when he turn RED and Purple :rofl: