PDA

View Full Version : Another new guy from Lansing

ACWeller
05-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Hey all,

I'm Aaron. I've lived in Lansing for 6 years moved here from Sagnasty(Saginaw). Moved here to be with my then girlfriend and now wife.
I've come to a point of my life where I need a new hobby so I picked up a new Springfield XD 9mm subcompact. I'm looking forward to maybe meeting up with some of you and maybe going shooting or camping or both.

fbuckner
05-04-2008, 10:50 AM
Welcome to MGO I am sure you will find Lansing much nicer than Saginaw.

ACWeller
05-04-2008, 06:25 PM
Welcome to MGO I am sure you will find Lansing much nicer than Saginaw.
Spoken like someone whose been to Saginaw. I do enjoy living in Lansing more than Saginaw as the crime rate here is much lower.

fbuckner
05-04-2008, 06:31 PM
Just used to drive thru on my way tot he bay fishing. One morning real early I watched a woman a REAL big woman jump off a porch and kick the crap out of some guy drinking out of a paper bag. Another time on the way home I seen a kid get jumped and beat down. I wanted to stop but with only 2 of us in the truck I feel I would have got my ass handed to me.

Steve_I
05-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Welcome! I'm another new guy from Lansing. I'd shoot with ya but haven't bought a pistol yet. If you like good local beer check out a bar called Crunchies on Grand River in EL. The always have 20+ beers on tap.

ACWeller
05-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Welcome! I'm another new guy from Lansing. I'd shoot with ya but haven't bought a pistol yet. If you like good local beer check out a bar called Crunchies on Grand River in EL. The always have 20+ beers on tap.
Love Crunchies! I don't have my pistol yet either, it's on lay away at gander mountain. Awaiting my stimulus check to pay the last little bit and get a few more things for it. Your welcome to come out sometime and shoot my gun.