PDA

View Full Version : 91.5 acres in Tustin, Michigan available for lease.

Tustin77
08-18-2013, 12:55 PM
I have 91.5 acres available in Tustin for lease. Approximately 1.5 hours north of Grand Rapids three miles from exit 168 off of US 131. Willing to lease by the week or the entire season. Rolling hills with a pond, hay fields, as well as more than 50 wooded acres of White and Red Pine as well as Maple. I grew up just a mile down the road and if you are interested in deer, bear, or small game they are here! If interested I can send photos via email.

TomE
08-18-2013, 05:07 PM
Welcome to the forum

LonnieGuthrie
08-24-2013, 01:37 PM
Hello. I'm Lonnie Guthrie.
I am very interested in your property for the 2014 season.
I'm very new to the area, having moved from Louisiana, in order to be closer to my son.
I'm looking to introduce him to hunting, as he like to fling arrows at 3-D targets. I am looking to lease some land that he and I can enjoy for many years. I'd like to know more, so we can build a long lasting lease relationship.

I hope to hear from you,
Lonnie Guthrie

Tottss.com
09-01-2013, 07:34 AM
I'm interested as well, pics and price would be nice.
feel free to pm or email if you want

Tustin77
09-01-2013, 11:24 AM
I have emailed my property lines from google maps and as far as price I just need to know if you would want to lease exclusively, if there will be just yourself or more people, and are you looking for just a week or the whole season?

Thanks,

John

Ekimmu
09-27-2013, 05:32 PM
Hi Tustin77,

Definitely interested in learning more. I just sent you a private message and am looking to hear back from you with details.

Thanks in advance for your time & consideration.