PDA

View Full Version : LibertySeed.org

Garymac
08-19-2013, 06:14 AM
The Revolutionary War Veterans Association has recently started a sister organization to Project Appleseed. It is called LibertySeed.org and you can learn more about it at www.libertyseed.org

LibertySeed.org was started to tell the story of April 19th, 1775, the day of Paul Reveres ride, the battles of Lexington & Concord and the "shot heard round the world". It is the story of the choices and sacrifices made by the colonists on the day that sparked a revolution. It is the remarkable story of the day that created America. It is not the story you may think you know.

We bring the story to any group, organization, club, school, church, home schoolers, scouts without charge.

We are also looking for story tellers and people to help spread the word. If you are interested in bringing the story to your group and/or helping us spread the word PM me or email me at mac@appleseedinfo.org

LibertySeed will have free and open to the public presentations at:

St. Sharbel Conference Center in Warren on Wednesday Sept 11 @ 7-8:30 pm

Sterling Heights Library on Thursday Sept 12 @ 6:30-8 pm

Historic Fort Wayne in Detroit for Patriot Palooza on Saturday Sept 14 from 10am-4pm. Patriot Palooza is an annual Civil War Reenactment which this year commemorates the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg. Lots of fun and educational activities for the whole family. Nominal entry fee for the Fort.

Veeper
09-10-2013, 07:02 AM
Cool idea, sounds like a lot of fun.

I've had the opportunity and pleasure of visiting Boston, Lexington, and Concord. The Freedom Trail and historical sites around L&C are actually what persuaded me to become a gun owner and 2A advocate.

Good stuff!

Garymac
09-12-2013, 07:45 AM
Cool idea, sounds like a lot of fun.

I've had the opportunity and pleasure of visiting Boston, Lexington, and Concord. The Freedom Trail and historical sites around L&C are actually what persuaded me to become a gun owner and 2A advocate.

Good stuff!

Got a place in GR where we can put on a presentation (library etc) ? Are you interested in telling the story?

We also do the history at our sister org called Appleseed, that combines the history and marksmanship together.