PDA

View Full Version : Costco Cannon Scout 48, CS33 $899

Glock2340ACP
10-04-2013, 06:45 PM
Anyone ordered the Cannon Scout 48, CS 33 for $899 from Costco? they ran the sale last month and I didn't jump on it. Thinking I will get one here in Oct. they are continuing the sale.

Anyone got one, happy with it?

http://www.costco.com/Cannon-Safe-CS33-Executive-Vault.product.100058767.html

scot623
10-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Anyone ordered the Cannon Scout 48, CS 33 for $899 from Costco? they ran the sale last month and I didn't jump on it. Thinking I will get one here in Oct. they are continuing the sale.

Anyone got one, happy with it?

http://www.costco.com/Cannon-Safe-CS33-Executive-Vault.product.100058767.html

Buying a gun safe from an anti-gun store is retarded. Just sayin'.

mechredd
10-04-2013, 08:57 PM
Liberty makes some really nice safes. The down side is that most of them are built per order, and wait time is up to 18 weeks now.

Glock2340ACP
10-05-2013, 05:20 AM
Buying a gun safe from an anti-gun store is retarded. Just sayin'.
I did not know they are on the "stores to avoid list" I would have a buddy order it as I don't have a membership there. Thank you, Dunhams has it for the same price without the door kit.

TomE
10-05-2013, 06:57 AM
I did not know they are on the "stores to avoid list" I would have a buddy order it as I don't have a membership there. Thank you, Dunhams has it for the same price without the door kit.

Add the Dunhams 30% coupon , and have a :beer:

Buzz_on
10-05-2013, 08:18 AM
Same safe Tractor Supply has, but Dunham's safe will be about $720 before tax and you don't get the door kit or the power plug. TSC has the safes going on sale starting today or Monday for $799 before tax.

Edit: $720 is after the 30% coupon.

wrinkledshirt
10-05-2013, 08:29 AM

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=costco+%22anti+gun%22

RPMO6
10-05-2013, 09:11 AM
Costco's free delivery is nice as well if you don't have the means.

Glock2340ACP
10-05-2013, 09:13 AM
All my Dunhams coupons say "cant be combined with other discounts" anyone have one that says any different?

Looks like all the Scouts include the door organizer, I can buy from Dunhams and not Costco, how do I get it below $899 at Dunhams?:bowdown: :-P

TomE
10-05-2013, 11:25 AM
The Discount comes of the regular or store special price. You get the discount or sale price whichever is cheaper:thup:

Glock2340ACP
10-05-2013, 03:53 PM
The Discount comes of the regular or store special price. You get the discount or sale price whichever is cheaper:thup:

:bite: Yup........ :p

brotheryang
10-12-2013, 02:41 PM
Same safe Tractor Supply has, but Dunham's safe will be about $720 before tax and you don't get the door kit or the power plug. TSC has the safes going on sale starting today or Monday for $799 before tax.

Edit: $720 is after the 30% coupon.
TSC also has 0% interest until January 2015 through Sunday.

Veteran
10-14-2013, 02:49 PM
I used a 20% discount coupon when I bought my safe from Dunham's because it was a store managers special sale price.

Glock2340ACP
11-29-2013, 08:42 AM
Ended up with a Cannon Safari 36 from Dunhams for $549. The deal runs til 3PM today then goes up. Figure if I don't keep my ammo in the safe, use my 14 gun stack-on for Ammo I'll be fine for space.

Plus I'm not paying someone $250 to get it in the basement, I can move a 36 gun myself with a little help from my friends.8)

Now to add an outlet for the dehumidifier :brow:

Astra
12-01-2013, 09:44 AM
Ended up with a Cannon Safari 36 from Dunhams for $549. The deal runs til 3PM today then goes up. Figure if I don't keep my ammo in the safe, use my 14 gun stack-on for Ammo I'll be fine for space.

Plus I'm not paying someone $250 to get it in the basement, I can move a 36 gun myself with a little help from my friends.8)

Now to add an outlet for the dehumidifier :brow:

I did the same thing on Wednesday night. Not a bad deal.

Jhoskins
12-01-2013, 03:54 PM
I purchased my cannon 48 gun safe from Tractor Supply about 8 months ago using a 30% off dunhams coupon, may be worth a try, I did a little negotiating being I am a cheap guy.

I will say the shelves do not support alot of weight, I have opened my safe recently to find all of my ammo come falling out because the shelf clips bent, I am sure I had to much weight on the shelves but I was not pleased. Overall a good safe, and very heavy.

Speaking of weight, I highly suggest paying someone to take the safe into your basement, I chose not to and it was very dangerous, will not do it again. I ended up sheeting my stairs with plywood and lowering the 600lb safe down using recovery straps and a winch on my brothers jeep, with 2 guys and myself. It took a couple hours to finally get it down. Our intention was to use a heavy duty appliance dolly and walk it down, 2 on top, one person down below but it was not going to happen.

Glock2340ACP
12-01-2013, 04:12 PM
I purchased my cannon 48 gun safe from Tractor Supply about 8 months ago using a 30% off dunhams coupon, may be worth a try, I did a little negotiating being I am a cheap guy.

I will say the shelves do not support alot of weight, I have opened my safe recently to find all of my ammo come falling out because the shelf clips bent, I am sure I had to much weight on the shelves but I was not pleased. Overall a good safe, and very heavy.

Speaking of weight, I highly suggest paying someone to take the safe into your basement, I chose not to and it was very dangerous, will not do it again. I ended up sheeting my stairs with plywood and lowering the 600lb safe down using recovery straps and a winch on my brothers jeep, with 2 guys and myself. It took a couple hours to finally get it down. Our intention was to use a heavy duty appliance dolly and walk it down, 2 on top, one person down below but it was not going to happen.

Owners manual does mention to watch the weight on the shelves, thanks for the tip, go light =-{' 400lbs down the stairs wasn't too bad, I did a 600lb'er years ago and never again, I barely fit the 36 down the stairs, we had to remove the railings to make the two turns into the basement.:hick: