PDA

View Full Version : New member

bigwillie
06-07-2008, 03:02 PM
What a great place you got here. Lots of pertinent info, glad to be here.

Will

Done Deal
06-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Welcome aboard

sixhundredrr
06-07-2008, 03:55 PM
Welcome.

NickS
06-07-2008, 05:28 PM
What a great place you got here. Lots of pertinent info, glad to be here.

Will

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Welcome to our group bigwille. Look around. Make yourself at home. And if you like what you see, maybe you'll even apply for a membership. That will open up a whole new world to you on these boards. Perks, so to speak. You won't find a better group a people to get to know than right here. Enjoy!

bigwillie
06-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Sent my membership money in today.

Will

Remasculated
06-09-2008, 05:12 PM
Sent my membership money in today.

Will
If it's important to you, to elevate your status to 'contributing member,' you have to do something administratively on this site once you receive UTPD #5’s greeting and membership card via snail mail. I’m not sure what that is, though. I joined via PayPal shortly after registering and still haven’t figured it out. I'm sure the process is explained somewhere here. I'm just too lazy to go hunting for it.

In the meantime, while you wait, here, enjoy an exclamation point. :!:

PhotoTom
06-09-2008, 08:56 PM
If it's important to you, to elevate your status to 'contributing member,' you have to do something administratively on this site once you receive UTPD #5’s greeting and membership card via snail mail. I’m not sure what that is, though. I joined via PayPal shortly after registering and still haven’t figured it out. I'm sure the process is explained somewhere here. I'm just too lazy to go hunting for it.

Not sure if this will work or not...but...here's a link:
http://www.migunowners.org/forum/profile.php?do=editusergroups

You have to "join" the MGO Contributing Members group after you've paid your dues.

dougwg
06-09-2008, 09:26 PM
Welcome. I hope to meet you at one of out get-to-gathers.

NickS
06-10-2008, 06:35 AM

Instructions are in letter with membership kit.