PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Lincoln Park!

Honorguard
07-02-2008, 02:09 PM
Hello all.

I was talking with someone on another forum (Tom), and he mentioned that there was this site for Michigan Gun owners.

Although I am currently NOT a firearm owner, I have taken (and passed) my CPL at Firing Line in Wayne. I have just to fill out the paperwork to get my CPL.

I have 7 years of US Army experience, Two deployments. I've always been an avid supporter of right-to-carry laws, and will continue to do so.

Currently, I am searching for the perfect pistol for a Concealed carry. This isn't a decision that I am taking lightly, as this could be life or death.

Right now, I am torn between the H&K USP, or the SIG P250. I've shot the USP, but haven't had the opportunity to shoot the P250.

Thank you, administrators, for putting together such a gathering of information in one spot. This site will surely help me in my decision to become a card-carrying member of the Michigan firearms community.

Tallbear
07-02-2008, 04:13 PM
Welcome and be sure to contact me when you go shooting next. I'm in Lincoln Park also and I'll be glad to share at the range.

Tom and Don at Firing Line are great people. MGO does a holiday fun shoot there every year.

sixhundredrr
07-02-2008, 04:42 PM
Welcome.