PDA

View Full Version : MGO Supports B4K with Youth Firearms & Paid Member Raffle

wwjmaj
12-08-2013, 09:34 AM
MGO has taken possession of a Rossi Youth Combo .22/.410 with a wood stock and a Ruger Rascal .22 which are being engraved and donated to the annual Benefit for Kids fundraising event.

This way we continue to support B4Kids in granting life limited children their outdoor wish including hunting and fishing as well as swimming with dolphins. ALL things Make a Wish refuses to do brcause of anti gun and anti hunting pressure groups.

The Board also hopes in this second year of firearm donations to continue the tradition started last year of bringing more youth into the shooting sports. gives youth guns to support granting wishes.

wwjmaj
12-08-2013, 09:40 AM
Paid MGO members are aware of this opportunity for paid members to get in on a raffle for 5 pairs of free tickets to the B5Kids Banquet where last year several MGO members were lucky winners of firearms and accessories. Join MGO now and the Treasurer's post to the paid members could apply to you:

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m634/mikeb32/Scan0003_zps1cff5ef6.jpg (http://s1135.photobucket.com/user/mikeb32/media/Scan0003_zps1cff5ef6.jpg.html)

MGO has again Reserved two Tables for this Event
These tables are "Elk Packages" and include dinner, raffles, tons of chances to win great prizes and a lot of fun all for a great cause. (please read flyer)

We will raffle off 5 pairs of tickets to this event.
Raffle is open to all paying MGO Members and it is so simple to enter that even a "Caveman" could do it!!

To enter simply send me a PM stating....I'm in.....Enter me.......Or Post here in this Thread with anything else that tells me you want in on this chance to enjoy a Great evening and support a great cause.

The Drawing to determine the winners will be held at our Holiday Fun Shoot in January (location, time and date TBA) and as before, you need not be present to win, although we would love to see you there!!!

We will be selling the remaining 10 tickets at a cost of $155 per ticket and these will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.
The cut-off date for purchasing these tickets will be January 1, 2014, but once they are gone, they are gone as well as your chance to be at a MGO table for this event.

If you are interested in purchasing tickets, Please PM me first and I will give you information on how many remain for purchase and go from there.

This is a Great event to support a great cause and a fun evening!!!

Magnum Man
12-08-2013, 10:14 AM
Are the above mentioned firearms raffled off or are they given to deserving youngsters? Do you know what the inscription is?

wwjmaj
12-08-2013, 09:08 PM
Are the above mentioned firearms raffled off or are they given to deserving youngsters? Do you know what the inscription is? the rossi youth combo and ruger rascal are donated to B4K to use as they will. Last year their banquet committee raffled them on the bucket tables. They always give one winners choice youth firearm and every kid in attendance gets a chance free. they mght use it for that. They are at the engravers as of this afternoon. I will post pics when we get them back on the 21st.

oldskoolford427
12-08-2013, 09:12 PM
the rossi youth combo and ruger rascal are donated to B4K to use as they will. Last year their banquet committee raffled them on the bucket tables. They always give one winners choice youth firearm and every kid in attendance gets a chance free. they mght use it for that. They are at the engravers as of this afternoon. I will post pics when we get them back on the 21st.

Thanks Mark

Magnum Man
12-08-2013, 09:54 PM
the rossi youth combo and ruger rascal are donated to B4K to use as they will. Last year their banquet committee raffled them on the bucket tables. They always give one winners choice youth firearm and every kid in attendance gets a chance free. they mght use it for that. They are at the engravers as of this afternoon. I will post pics when we get them back on the 21st.
Thank You!

wwjmaj
01-20-2014, 09:36 AM
Delivered the youth .22/.410 combo and the Ruger Rascal to the banquet committee yesterday. They are excited about another great banquet and reminded me that the B4K website has two hotel recommendations with special rates available at the Best Western Concorde.

wwjmaj
01-25-2014, 09:27 PM
TDBrown wins the Henry rifle!

mikeb32
01-25-2014, 09:47 PM
Great job TdBrown!!

wwjmaj
01-25-2014, 09:48 PM
Beth Jackson just won a 12 g Mossberg.

mikeb32
01-25-2014, 10:15 PM
Yay Beth!!

SeeTee
01-25-2014, 11:11 PM
Congratulations to Tom & Beth!

scecil
01-25-2014, 11:59 PM
That was a fun night! Great to meet some members, and great to see MGO as one of the biggest donors. The MGO community was well represented!

tdbrown1969
01-26-2014, 12:30 AM
TDBrown wins the Henry rifle!

My wife and I had a great time tonight. B4K is a great ORG and what they do for these kids is great. I am proud that MGO supports such a great cause. Here are a couple of pictures of the Henry Golden Boy 22 I won

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa278/tdbrown1969/trade/B4KHENRY004.jpg (http://s198.photobucket.com/user/tdbrown1969/media/trade/B4KHENRY004.jpg.html)
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa278/tdbrown1969/trade/B4KHENRY001.jpg (http://s198.photobucket.com/user/tdbrown1969/media/trade/B4KHENRY001.jpg.html)

dmd7765
01-26-2014, 12:51 AM
Had a great time, MGO was well represented. Great to hear the stories from the kids. Next year bring some Kleenex . Congrats to the raffle winners

chosos
01-26-2014, 01:03 AM
This was a good time. Glad I had the opportunity to go. It was such a packed night, I wish there would have been more time to chat with the other members.

Kilt Guy
01-26-2014, 07:07 AM
Had a great time last night. Thanks for the tickets and the opportunity to see what the B4K is really all about. MGO had a big presence last night as a sponsor with advertising, prizes (guns) and members present.

wwjmaj
01-26-2014, 09:08 AM
Forgot to mention G22 was the door prize winner too!

mikeb32
01-26-2014, 09:10 AM
Glad to hear all had a great time and that we had some winners!

G22
01-26-2014, 12:47 PM
The real winners are the kids who get to do a hunt or fishing trip that they would otherwise be unable to do. Their stories are some of the most moving and humbling things I've ever heard in my life.

I'm very proud to be part of an organization that supports and sponsors this event.

It was good to meet and put a face behind a few members and I hope to see more of you at upcoming events.

wwjmaj
01-27-2014, 10:58 AM
Here are some pics of some kids that swam with dolphins, shot bear, fished the Great Lakes, Fished Alaska, thanks to B4K with MGO's strong support. This is why MGO paid half of that computer guided aiming and firing system with a sip puff control option. So these kids can hold, aim and fire a firearm safely in their assisted hunt of a lifetime!

wwjmaj
01-27-2014, 11:05 AM
THANK YOU guys and gals. For more information see B4K.org. THANKS TO ALL MGO MEMBERS who help make dreams of a lifetime come true for life limited young people through the strong MGO support of B4K. Supporting, crying and being there for the kids at B4K. Some bought their seats from the MGO package others won their tickets from the MGO raffle. All made a great night even better!