PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Hunting Seasons (near Livingston Co.)

Musta Demoni
12-19-2013, 09:23 PM
I'm looking for a place to hunt deer, small game, and/or Turkey in 2014. I already have areas that I can hunt, but I am interested in possibly finding a situation where someone who's willing to allow a very responsible hunter to hunt their land in exchange for labor. I hunt deer in all seasons and also enjoy rabbit/small game.

I am a working professional in my mid-30's, married, and I'm wondering if someone out there would be interested in possibly allowing me to hunt on their land in exchange for work. I would be willing to put in a few honest days work on your property or wherevever you need help in exchange.

I am willing to do pretty much any type of work. I'm able bodied and have a 4 wheel drive pickup and a 4 wheel drive ATV that I can bring to help do whatever you need. I also have a chainsaw and other tools. Basically, I can do all sorts of work. I can also do oil changes, preventative maintenance, and other work on vehicles/equipment.

But really, I would be interested in forming a relationship with someone that would be long term and mutually beneficial. For the right situation, I would be willing to buy and put up treestands/blinds, do food plots, and all the like to make your land huntable and hunt with you too. I'm a pretty experienced hunter, but not an expert. But I'm safe and very respectful. That said, I can and do hunt unsupervised. :biggrin:

If this sounds like something you or somebody you know would be interested in, shoot me a PM. I'm a longstanding MGO member and NRA member and know what it is to respect people and their property.

I'm in Livingston County, so if you're near this area, that's great. But I don't mind driving to hunt or to help you/work for you. So basically if you're in Michigan, we can work something out.

Thanks MGO.

Musta Demoni
12-26-2013, 02:02 PM
Forgot to mention that if I'm not in need of a primary place to hunt. I hunt primarily on my family's land. Anyone with whom I'd reach some agreement with should know that, in regard to deer hunting, I'm really only looking for maybe 5-6 days total across all 3 deer seasons.

Also, I don't even need to hunt for bucks. I am completely willing to get doe tags only for your land. And it can be just bow, just firearm, just muzzleloader... whatever.