PDA

View Full Version : New Guy -Not Following Protocol

Concealed Carry Michigan
07-23-2008, 07:02 PM
My name is Joe and my company is Concealed Carry Michigan. I guess I have to apologize for not following newbie protocol, when I skipped the forplay and went right into listing a class I was offering. I didn't know gun guys would be so sensitive :shiner:. However, glad to know that people out there are tuned in!!

I was excited when I found this site by a providential google search. I am impressed with the activity and depth of information on this site. I have recommended it to students of mine and other instructors. Enough of the ass kissing.

I am an NRA instructor, who loves to teach and shoot and believe deeply in our GOD given rights to defend our selves. I teach predominantly in Macomb and Oakland county. My "day" job is as a Pre-Paid Legal rep selling legal plans and ID theft protection programs which I think make a great compliment for firearm owners-especially the 24/7 access to a lawyer!!

Hope this covers the intro!! Look forward to being a member.

Joe

Tallbear
07-23-2008, 07:07 PM
I have a pre-paid legal plan and I'm thinking of dropping it......We should talk.

Oh ya......Welcome.

Concealed Carry Michigan
07-23-2008, 08:26 PM
Tallbear,

I would be glad to talk with you. You can reach me at 313-418-6629 or chat via the board here. Whatever you prefer!

Look forward to talking.

Joe