PDA

View Full Version : April BOD Meeting

dmd7765
01-15-2014, 03:28 PM
Saturday April 5th 3pm-5pm at Magnum Sports in Greenville.

thegraphic_ring
01-16-2014, 09:33 AM
Will there be range time provided at this one?

dmd7765
01-16-2014, 03:54 PM
No Complementary Range Time, Magnum said they might consider a discount depending on the number of persons wanting to shoot.

dmd7765
03-27-2014, 06:49 PM
Bump

Jackam
03-27-2014, 10:07 PM
I'll be in Texas during this meeting but I will tune into the live internet feed and listen in. Even though I won't be able to participate, it will be good to hear what's going on.
:)

Magnum Man
03-28-2014, 04:09 AM
I was planning on atending but will be teaching a hunters safey class hat day. How does he internet option work?

Jackam
03-28-2014, 08:26 AM
How does he internet option work?Doesn't work too well yet.
I think it's something that we should push for. Listen in privileges only. No participation from afar.

Kaeto
03-28-2014, 09:15 PM
I won't be there unless I can get a ride.

Jackam
03-29-2014, 09:29 AM
I won't be there unless I can get a ride.
Seetee had a great idea on carpooling. He's looking for a coordinator (HERE) (http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?289163-Wanted-Car-pool-coordinator!) but I hope that we can get something going even without someone steering the ship.

Cuzned1966
03-30-2014, 08:45 AM
Wish I didn't have commitments in Lansing that day. Being it is relatively close to home this time.

dmd7765
04-04-2014, 06:36 PM
It tomorrow !!!

wwjmaj
04-05-2014, 06:47 AM
Tentative Agenda for the meeting attached.

SeeTee
04-05-2014, 07:37 PM
BOD meeting today, was held to the West & North of SE MI of the state for increased access by the membership ( and anyone else that wanted to attend ) to the board of directors, an opportunity to see the board in action and to be able to make members comments.
Only thing was, not one member from the local area cared to show up, in fact only one member did show for the meeting, so all the door prizes for people attending went to that member, where did they find those bricks of .22!!

BOD members in attendance, Mark, Dave, Mike, Tom, Thanks for traveling so far to make the meeting.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2j27rm8.jpg

Magnum Sports Store show floor.

http://i59.tinypic.com/1jhjl.jpg

PhotoTom
04-05-2014, 08:12 PM
BOD members in attendance, Mark, Dave, Mike, Tom, Thanks for traveling so far to make the meeting.

Mark looks REALLY cranky...time to rethink that idea of traveling all over the state for BoD Meetings...BoD meetings should be located in ares convenient to the majority of BoD Members...MEMBERSHIP meetings...another story...but BoD Meetings...makes no sense to inconvenience the MAJORITY of BoD Members...and the majority of MGO Members...

-Tom

Kaeto
04-05-2014, 09:17 PM
I'd have been there except , no ride .

dmd7765
04-06-2014, 06:45 AM
Mark looks REALLY cranky...time to rethink that idea of traveling all over the state for BoD Meetings...BoD meetings should be located in ares convenient to the majority of BoD Members...MEMBERSHIP meetings...another story...but BoD Meetings...makes no sense to inconvenience the MAJORITY of BoD Members...and the majority of MGO Members...

-Tom

I agree, this is something the New Board (once elected in July) should consider

wwjmaj
04-07-2014, 01:44 PM
Mark looks REALLY cranky...

-Tom

Nope that is NOT cranky...talk to my wife about what I look like cranky. Even though I arrived early for what I thought was a 1 pm meeting it was a BEAUTIFUL day and the dog and I walked two miles of the Fred Meijer Trail before the 3 pm meeting AND I got a quick nap in to boot. Who could be cranky after that?

This look happens when I am writing something down and someone calls my name and snaps. The meeting went quick - the drive not so much...and with NO ONE from the West Side attending and the entire Board driving approx 3 hours one way you are correct the next BOD needs to reconsider.

durus5995
04-07-2014, 01:49 PM
I'll be in Texas during this meeting but I will tune into the live internet feed and listen in. Even though I won't be able to participate, it will be good to hear what's going on.
:)

So they are finally doing or trying to do remote meetings?

PhotoTom
04-07-2014, 03:51 PM
This look happens when I am writing something down and someone calls my name and snaps.

No writing utensil in your hand...!
Cranky! :lol:

The only one smiling is Tom...so it would seem the expression was dependent on how far each of you had to travel to make the meeting! ;)

SeeTee
04-07-2014, 05:59 PM

The only one smiling is Tom...so it would seem the expression was dependent on how far each of you had to travel to make the meeting! ;)

Everybody really was in a good mood, it just doesn't look that way, just caught off guard by the camera, pictures or it didn't happen ;) Mark even brought cookies for all, they were great too!

right2bear
04-07-2014, 06:28 PM
What the.... I had it in my head this was this coming weekend? hmmppfff

tdbrown1969
04-07-2014, 07:26 PM

Pretty much the same distance for me no matter what side of the state we meet on ;-) and I am for the most part always smiling.....then again it could have benn the funny looking camera guy :-0