PDA

View Full Version : Greetings.... from the road...

Rob Pincus
08-02-2008, 11:55 PM
Hello Everyone, Rob Pincus here (as you probably guessed from my sneaky member name). My driver's license says Colorado, but I'm on the road teaching most of the time. In TN right now, finishing a 3 day course tomorrow. Heading to OH for 4 days of teaching next week.

I've taught 5 courses in Michigan this year (3 in Westland, 1 in Ada, 1 in Grand Rapids) and look forward to more in '09. My Combat Focus Shooting program has been approved for MCOLES funding for Law Enforcement personnel and I've certified a few instructors in the state as well (civ and LE).

I look forward to participating.

Thanks.

-RJP

KayL
08-02-2008, 11:57 PM
It's a pleasure to talk with you and have you participate in our forum, Rob. I look forward to some fun conversations.

We had a member recently move from Wyoming, MI to Brentwood, TN. He seems to like it there.

appliancebrad
08-03-2008, 04:13 PM
Hi Rob. Our family enjoys your videos that we have purchased throught the SAF. Any chance you are ever planning on doing a class here in MI? I've got 2 students ready when you do.

Rob Pincus
08-03-2008, 04:28 PM
App Brad,

Yes, Brad, I'm sure that I'll be doing courses at Silver Bullet and the Firing Line again in 2009. We'll be sure to post them on MGO..... Thanks for the feedback on the DVDs... Glad you are enjoying them.
-RJP

KayL
08-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Hi Rob. Our family enjoys your videos that we have purchased throught the SAF.
I've got the same video subscription... and enjoy them and have learned a lot that I use myself and in training others. When SAF first sent the offer, I jumped right on it.

appliancebrad
08-03-2008, 10:10 PM
App Brad,

Yes, Brad, I'm sure that I'll be doing courses at Silver Bullet and the Firing Line again in 2009. We'll be sure to post them on MGO..... Thanks for the feedback on the DVDs... Glad you are enjoying them.
-RJP

West side of the state is preferential for me but since I live in the bottom center, I have to travel either way. I'll be watching for the announcement. Do you usually run classes at indoor ranges? My training budget allows for a couple one day classes per year plus an out of state multi day class. I'll look forward to training with you in 2009.

Trev
09-02-2008, 03:05 AM
Welcome, I have a small suggestion for your site. You should consider putting a small clip/preview of your dvd's on there. I know for me being able to see a preview of a movie is usually a huge plus/factor in the purchase decision.