PDA

View Full Version : What Optic purchase has left you feeling most satisfied?

chosos
03-18-2014, 02:54 PM
Is there any optic you purchased that just left you feeling completely satisfied as an owner? No buyer's remorse, outstanding performance, price point, etc? - to the extent that you look at it in amazement and quietly think to yourself, "so glad you're mine!".

I have one:
I purchased an Aimpoint R-1 from MidwayUSA for $299.99 back in 2010 when Aimpoint discontinued it. I promptly painted it black with Alumahyde and it has worked flawlessly for me ever since. I have absolutely ZERO buyers remorse, and still feel like I got a great deal on the optic. I just feel bad that I turned a fairly rare silver Aimpoint into a black Aimpoint, but the price was right. I would take that optic to hell and back without hesitation.

TomE
03-18-2014, 04:49 PM
Leupold VXII 3 x 9 x 40's

no im not squinting
03-18-2014, 07:55 PM
A few notably my TR24G, and a 3xACOG, A leupold VXR for precision and any of my aimpoints;M2,T1,H1,PRO.

The surprise optic for me was a bushnell TRS-25. Pretty darn good for the money. I have left mine on since January and it's still going strong. Handles 12 gauge recoil too. I have Primary Arms H1/T1 clone and it's nice. I have left it on since January as well and it's still going.

For SHTF the list on the top for sure. For plinking the other two do nicely and leave $$ for ammo.

smac61
03-18-2014, 08:13 PM
Funny you ask, I was just thinking about this. I've never been completely satisfied with any of my optics purchases. I always buy "upper end" firearms, parts and accessories but find I go "mid range" on the optics. There all useful and work adequately, but leave me longing for "the one I should have bought" In the end, I never learn...

My definition of "mid range"
EoTech 512
Aimpoint PRO
Nikon M223 4-16
Burris Tac30

elwarpo
03-19-2014, 09:48 AM
The Eotech 3x magnifier. It has a well build flip to side system and nice optics. I use it with both Aimpoint PRO and Eotech sights.

Jim1855
03-22-2014, 08:19 PM
The Vortex PSTs, 1-4x24, 2.5-10x44 and 4-16x50. All are great, excellent optics, simple and useable reticules with coordinated adjustments (mil/mil or moa/moa), good illumination and solid features. But my favorite is the 1-4x24.
Jim

mittenman
03-23-2014, 08:04 AM
Two optics that I bought for great prices. A Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 as they were being phased out about a year back, and an Eotech 552 bought "as new" with case and manual for a $100 less than I could find the 512 model for.

josey wales
03-23-2014, 08:24 AM
Leupold Mark 6 1-6 x 24,

Dansjeep2000
03-23-2014, 12:49 PM
I recently bought a Leupold variable power 1.5-4 Scout scope to put on an AR. Everyone who picks that rifle up love the optic.
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f214/dansjeep2000/2013-11-23_18_03_09_zps52b42cc3.png (http://s48.photobucket.com/user/dansjeep2000/media/2013-11-23_18_03_09_zps52b42cc3.png.html)

JDG
03-23-2014, 04:39 PM
The best bang for my buck was a Bushnell Elite 3200 10x40 tactical! Simply can't be beat for $150

michiganfan
03-23-2014, 05:58 PM
Aimpoint PRO

rjrivero
03-23-2014, 09:09 PM
The Vortex PSTs, 1-4x24, 2.5-10x44 and 4-16x50. All are great, excellent optics, simple and useable reticules with coordinated adjustments (mil/mil or moa/moa), good illumination and solid features. But my favorite is the 1-4x24.
Jim
When you go bang for the buck, the Vortex Optics are pretty hard to beat. The Vortex Viper 4-16 x 50 is a FFP, MIL/MIL with illuminated reticle for a street price of $750? That's hard to come by in any other line of optic.

Seri
03-24-2014, 03:04 AM
TA31F: Trijicon ACOG. I found a deal on one a while back and have been happy with it.

.38special
03-24-2014, 04:39 AM
My first scope I bought was still in the box and plastic......at a garage sale....divorced women....$10 ...man who mounted it asked if he could buy it for$50 after hearing my story

jthomps348176
03-24-2014, 06:54 AM
Aimpoint PRO

+1. For the price, can't beat it.

RECON762WT
03-24-2014, 02:10 PM
The Vortex PSTs

I'll second that, performance at a 1/2 the price of comparable scopes.

The $299 R-1 deal on Midway was also epic, I still have one of those sitting around unused in the box just waiting for the right platform.

USMC 0351
03-29-2014, 01:13 PM
Vortex PST 2.5 10x44 the best scope I've ever owned

freakinhugebear
03-30-2014, 09:38 AM
I have a bushnell elite 4200 4-16x50ao. That scope is excellent in clarity for the price and has held zero perfectly for quite some time. Tracking seems decent, but I will be doing some testing on tracking to get a firm opinion on that.

Nikon monarch 4-16x50sf BDC reticle. This scope was very disappointing... Glass is horrible for the price, the reticle is way too thick for my tastes if you are going to be dialing instead of using the BDC. I'm not sure what's going on with this thing holding zero either, I shoot one hole or clovers regularly with my bushnell, i swapped the nikon on to the same rifle and shot 1.5" at 200... Not impressed with basically every aspect of this nikon.

Just ordered a sightron siii 6-24x50 for some serious shooting to replace the bushnell (my internal adjustment was maxed and wanted to step up to the next tier.) My choices for the upgrade were the sightron, the vortex pst in 6-24x50, or the nightforce benchrest 8-32x56. Luckily, a friend I shoot with had just purchased both the exact vortex and nightforce I was considering and I had the opportunity to work with both of them.

The nightforce was impressive, I could not find a bone to pick with it. I have heard people say that NF glass is a crap shoot but it seems that my friend got a real good one, it beat the zeiss scopes I have been on the other end of and probably matched S&B although I hear this is not typical of NF. The vortex glass was disappointing. it was clear enough to shoot long range, but not one of those scopes you get behind and can't help but drool a bit.

The reason I opted out of the nightforce was the internal adjustment was lacking (50 moa elev, 25moa upward travel, 45 with a 20moa base.) That was a first strike against NF, the second was the reticle choice. I wanted an moa reticle and moa turrets which left me with only the np-r2 reticle, this reticle happens to be $200 dollars more than the other reticle choices (strike 2) and the reticle has 5moa windage hashes (I would like to see 2moa windage.) All for $1300

Vortex honestly put me off after just getting behind one, glass left much to be desired. I think my bushnell matched the clarity and I didn't want to spend double the money for the same glass even with all the features. I know a lot of people get on forums and say vortex matches NF glass, but I can say definitively that the NF and vortex i looked through were not created equally in respects to glass YMMV Vortex was just not what i was looking for and the FFP issue isn't a priority for the benchrest shooting i'm doing. The reticle on full power also seemed a good deal thicker than the NF. People seem to defend this scope fiercely so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and assume this was a less than typical piece of glass, I'm sure it tracks great and is as good as everyone else is saying but It just wasn't for me.

Sightron siii 6-24x50(I'll make it quick) Glass supposedly superior to NF according to forum posts, 100 moa elevation (insane), tracking supposedly rivaling NF, and the moa-2 reticle with 2moa win/elev hash with floating dot. all for $850 shipped. The only compromise I see on this scope is 1/4moa adjustments vs 1/8th, but that comes with the territory of having 100elevation. I'd rather have the elevation than the finer adjustment for my uses. IF this scope lives up to the hype, sightron will probably be my go to in this price range, but that's a big IF. I have been disappointed by many a forum recommendation, sometimes you just have to get out and see for yourself. That being said, this is a forum post so in the end get out and see for yourself ;)

MichiganShootist
03-30-2014, 09:57 AM
I know they get no respect but I have had wonderful luck with Tasco scopes for over 40 years.

My Remington SS 700 mountain gun has the same "silver" Tasco 3 X 9 that I bought with the gun in 1979. It has been on two trips out West, to Georgia pig hunting, to Canada at least 4 times for bear and carabou..... and survived annual Michigan Deer hunting for 30 years.

It has been shipped, flown, dropped in a river, and has never given me one spec of trouble even though it has some dents in the tube. I haven't touched the zeroing knobs in decades and it's still spot on.

I have probably 3 others and they have been great as well.

freakinhugebear
03-30-2014, 10:27 AM
I know they get no respect but I have had wonderful luck with Tasco scopes for over 40 years.

My Remington SS 700 mountain gun has the same "silver" Tasco 3 X 9 that I bought with the gun in 1979. It has been on two trips out West, to Georgia pig hunting, to Canada at least 4 times for bear and carabou..... and survived annual Michigan Deer hunting for 30 years.

It has been shipped, flown, dropped in a river, and has never given me one spec of trouble even though it has some dents in the tube. I haven't touched the zeroing knobs in decades and it's still spot on.

I have probably 3 others and they have been great as well.

I don't doubt that at all. I have learned with scopes (barring some of the worst) holding zero SHOULD be a given. The reason to pay some of the bigger bucks is for optical clarity past 300+ yards and the even more important feature is tracking (clicking 1moa up at 200 yards and actually having that translate to a 2" poi movement, and then being able to dial back down 1moa and shooting through the same hole you started with.)

If the goal is hunting or doing hold overs without dialing in shots, I agree a tasco or any cheap fixed power can get most likely get you there barring some of the super cheapo scopes. If you are dialing to extremes up and down all day and need repeatability and accurate tracking, that's where things get expensive. If I end up putting together a dedicated hunting rifle, it'll wear a cheapo bushnell most likely.

fishpinoy27
04-03-2014, 06:55 AM
Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 in FFP...

bolonytony24
04-03-2014, 07:15 AM
pretty happy with my vortex strikefire. I hope I will be impressed with the new leopould 8.5-25x55 I just picked up , glass seems nice I just have to sight it in and shoot now.

JDG
04-03-2014, 06:15 PM
pretty happy with my vortex strikefire. I hope I will be impressed with the new leopould 8.5-25x55 I just picked up , glass seems nice I just have to sight it in and shoot now.
If it anything like mine, you will not like the eye relief change between min and max power, was close to 1.75" But a great scope other than that...

freakinhugebear
04-03-2014, 09:17 PM
Just ordered a sightron siii 6-24x50 for some serious shooting to replace the bushnell (my internal adjustment was maxed and wanted to step up to the next tier.) My choices for the upgrade were the sightron, the vortex pst in 6-24x50, or the nightforce benchrest 8-32x56. Luckily, a friend I shoot with had just purchased both the exact vortex and nightforce I was considering and I had the opportunity to work with both of them.

The nightforce was impressive, I could not find a bone to pick with it. I have heard people say that NF glass is a crap shoot but it seems that my friend got a real good one, it beat the zeiss scopes I have been on the other end of and probably matched S&B although I hear this is not typical of NF. The vortex glass was disappointing. it was clear enough to shoot long range, but not one of those scopes you get behind and can't help but drool a bit.

Sightron siii 6-24x50(I'll make it quick) Glass supposedly superior to NF according to forum posts, 100 moa elevation (insane), tracking supposedly rivaling NF, and the moa-2 reticle with 2moa win/elev hash with floating dot. all for $850 shipped. The only compromise I see on this scope is 1/4moa adjustments vs 1/8th, but that comes with the territory of having 100elevation. I'd rather have the elevation than the finer adjustment for my uses. IF this scope lives up to the hype, sightron will probably be my go to in this price range, but that's a big IF. I have been disappointed by many a forum recommendation, sometimes you just have to get out and see for yourself. That being said, this is a forum post so in the end get out and see for yourself ;)

So I just got back from the range and had a nice little session with the sightron. I got on paper at 100, got on at 200 (zeroed), then dialed to 300.

These are typical groups from this rifle at 200 (these were shot when my bushnell was on the rifle.)
1/4-1/8th moa is attainable if me and the wind both do our parts.

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b557/diamondsbyalberto/unnamed-2_zpsacada9e2.jpg~original

These were the groups today at 300 yards. Best group measured 1/4 moa center to center and I feel confident that is repeatable.

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b557/diamondsbyalberto/unnamed_zps36715540.jpg~original

Closeup of best group at 300

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b557/diamondsbyalberto/unnamed-1_zps676693f4.jpg~original

The tracking on the sightron seems to be dead nuts repeatable and corresponds (1moa of clicks = 1moa on paper). The reticle is excellent and easier to center than a standard cross hair. The glass of the sightron is excellent, there is nothing to complain about at all, it is a substantial step up from the bushnell and matched the swarvoski that i compared side to side. I also compared it to my friends nightforce today. I dialed it down to 24 power so they were on equal magnification. The nightforce had better glass, marginally, but definitely better. It also had a 56 mm objective though so that does come in to play. The sightron is a good buy and I'm happy I got it. I think my friend got an Excellent nightforce as I've never seen better glass and I've heard that is not typical of NF, but this sightron is a very close second. high recommend.

chosos
04-04-2014, 10:46 AM
Aimpoint PRO
there is a lot of bang for buck in this optic. I keep tossing around getting another one of these, since I sold my last one.

Starvin48
04-04-2014, 12:58 PM
BCO. I love it.

http://www.browe-inc.com/categories/4x32-BROWE-Combat-Optic-(BCO)/

Budget
04-04-2014, 02:13 PM
BCO. I love it.

http://www.browe-inc.com/categories/4x32-BROWE-Combat-Optic-(BCO)/

I've never seen that before, and given the price what advantages does it have over it's Trijicon twin?

Seems like ACOG is the standard for a reason and its made in Wixom. Just curious.

Back to earth:

I bought an Aimpoint ML3 from a member here and have been in love with it. My next rifle is getting a T-1, I am just blown away by this optic.

chosos
04-04-2014, 04:16 PM
I've never seen that before, and given the price what advantages does it have over it's Trijicon twin?

Seems like ACOG is the standard for a reason and its made in Wixom. Just curious.

Back to earth:

I bought an Aimpoint ML3 from a member here and have been in love with it. My next rifle is getting a T-1, I am just blown away by this optic.

I think Browe is based out of Madison Hts. At least they are in the box on this picture.
http://forum.snipershide.com/snipers-hide-rifle-scopes/114762-browe-acog-nemesis.html

I've been following this scope for a couple of years. It looks cool, and I'm glad to see a local positive review on it. Hopefully they make a 1-4 or a 1-6 at some point.

langenc
04-05-2014, 10:06 PM
Several yrs ago found an 8x Leupold on Ebay. Is great an a Ruger 223..

Also have two Japanese BSAs-about 10 yrs old hat are great.. They are not like todays Chinese junk. First came from Midway in about 2001. Ordered another yr later and it went back to Midway-it was Chinese. Found another Japanese on line 4-5yrs ago. Used it for BR till I gotanother rifle and it now has a Weaver T36 and is a shooter.

Few weeks the range will be melted off, maybe.

Mr. Twister
04-06-2014, 08:35 AM
My Aimpoint T-1, i've had it for a few years and I haven't found anything that I would replace it with.

bolonytony24
04-06-2014, 04:25 PM
nice day to get out to island lake and was able to sight in my .308 with the leopould 30mm LR varmiter. only shooting 100 yards with scope at about 1/2 power(12) but the glass seems nice and clear . so far so good with only about 50 rds threw it. can't wait to see how far I can stretch this one out .

Michiganman18
04-06-2014, 08:56 PM
My best NEW(excluding vintage and used) was the New Redfield Revolution. Great view and quality IMO. Great price point better than some others in the same class and better than some other stuff higher than its price point. I like it more than my Monarch that I bought new. I have it on a 308 and more than 700 rounds through it. Hasnt lost zero yet. Love it. I have some higher end for the bench but for a hunter/beater nothing beats it in my eyes.

DP425
04-06-2014, 10:25 PM
Bushnell DMR w G2 ret... at military pricing.

Starvin48
04-16-2014, 02:20 PM

Back to earth:

Browe is out of Madison Heights. From what I understand, Brian (Browe) helped design the ACOG and went off on his own to perfect it. He worked for Trijicon for many years prior to starting his company.

I love the feel of the scope. Accuracy and optics are very top shelf. The chevron is battery powered, and I happen to like that. I believe durability (while not tested by me) will be second to none.

I would buy it again. In fact, I may just be doing so in the near future when I build my next one.

Hope that helps!

MCMD357
04-16-2014, 05:57 PM
Aimpoint T-1 on my Super Blackhawk. Wow, when I go shooting, it makes me shoot like Hickok45. People next to me wouldn't know otherwise haha

abrasivereshapin
07-21-2014, 09:39 AM
[/QUOTE]The tracking on the sightron seems to be dead nuts repeatable and corresponds (1moa of clicks = 1moa on paper). The reticle is excellent and easier to center than a standard cross hair. The glass of the sightron is excellent, there is nothing to complain about at all, it is a substantial step up from the bushnell and matched the swarvoski that i compared side to side. I also compared it to my friends nightforce today. I dialed it down to 24 power so they were on equal magnification. The nightforce had better glass, marginally, but definitely better. It also had a 56 mm objective though so that does come in to play. The sightron is a good buy and I'm happy I got it. I think my friend got an Excellent nightforce as I've never seen better glass and I've heard that is not typical of NF, but this sightron is a very close second. high recommend.[/QUOTE]

I have the SIghtron SIII 8-32 x 56 MOA Reticle. I absolutely love it! I had a chance to compare it side by with my friends NF NXS 8-32 x 56...I can not, with my eyes, see any difference in clarity. The NF NXS is a heavier duty unit, but for what I do, I cannot justify the cost difference. With that said my next scope will be another Sightron. I think it will be the new Sightron SIII 6-24 X 50 FFP MOA Reticle.

FDE
07-21-2014, 08:53 PM
I started out purchasing "high value" scopes such as Mueller, lower end Bushnell's, Hi-Lux, etc. and at that time I agreed with the high value aspect of these budget scopes. Then I purchased a bolt gun I absolutely love, that would drive tacks even with a cheap scope. One day while shooting I decided This gun deserves a better quality scope! So I bought my first Leupold (vx2) and felt the feeling you described. Since then I have declared to mount a Leupold on at least all of my hunting rigs. I haven't been disappointed in anything with "Leupold" on it including the more budget VX1 line. I replaced my Nikon range finder with a Leupold and couldn't be happier. I intend to do the same with binoculars in the near future.
A couple years ago I purchased an Aimpoint PRO on sale and once in hand I could certainly tell it is a great quality piece and amazing value. That said, my only other reddots have been a Bushnell and some cheap POS, both of which were significantly cheaper than the Aimpoint.
The moral learned was don't buy the cheapest optic that will "do the job" when it is the one thing that you interact with the most on your rifle.

Jungle George
07-24-2014, 07:00 AM
The Leupold 4x extended eye relief scope that I have on my Redhawk is awesome. I shoot Silhouettes from 200 to 500 meters and I have set points for each distance. I can go back and forth all day long and be confident that the scope will return to its proper place each and every time. The thing that I really like is that the dials have a continuous movement as opposed to clicks. Each line is 1 MOA but I can easily dial a 1/2 or even 1/4 MOA.

I still can't get over the fact that this thing allows me to shoot a pistol at 500 meters although I'm sure there are others shooting even farther.

bolonytony24
08-14-2014, 07:23 AM
vortex viper pst 1-4x24 , I have been impressed with this one . the glass is nice and the reticle is also clean . everytime I shoot this one I like it more .

moreguns
09-13-2014, 07:25 AM
Ones that are made in U.S.A.

josey wales
09-13-2014, 03:31 PM
Just picked up a Burris XTR II 1.5-8 x 34, This is a dual plane scope it and now my favorite 3 gun scope.

Therealkoop
09-13-2014, 04:28 PM
Vortex Razor 1-6x.

Everything about it is amazing. Except the weight, its a fatass.

Langford
09-13-2014, 04:29 PM
I picked up a leupold deltapoint last weekend from Cabelas...it was their display model, but in excellent condition. Marked down to $299 from $450, ended up getting it for $254 because they couldn't find the box. For once, I don't feel like I overpaid for a scope/optic...just mounted it on a 10/22 this morning, can't wait to get out and throw some lead with it.

cessnapilot
09-14-2014, 03:17 AM
Leupold VXII 3 x 9 x 40's

Absolutely agree, I have one on a Remington 700 30.06 (bought the rifle used, scope was mounted) Couldn't ask for more - GREAT glass. Makes me wonder why I ever bought anything else.

h&rfan
09-19-2014, 11:40 PM
I have never once regretted buying my Mueller 3x10x44. It has done everything I asked of it. The center dot in the reticle covers only 1/8" at 100 yards. With 1/8" adjustments you can really fine tune things. After shooting with it I have had many family and friends want to buy the whole rig.

seuadr
09-20-2014, 12:23 PM
i'm cheap - lets just get that out of the way. :p

the best "bang for buck" scope i've ever purchased was a BSA sweet 22 scope for my marlin 7000. 3x9 - 40 with 3 seperate turrets for different weights. at 100 yards, the different turrets do seem to make a difference on POI, but not nearly as much as my horrible aim does :shake: so that is kind of gimmicky.

i picked the scope up for 29.99 from midway (normally something like 99 dollars, which i highly doubt anyone ever actually pays, it is ALWAYS on sale somewhere for much less)

it probably isn't even close to the same league as most of the optics i see you guys talking about here, but i only paid 125 dollars for the gun and it's just a 22 so i have a hard time spending 2-3x that on a scope for 50 yard varmit duty :D

mmissile
09-27-2014, 11:17 AM
Elcan DR........ Terrific quality.

sobbry sr
10-21-2014, 08:56 AM
Burris scopes 1-4 Burris M-Tac Ziess Conquest 3x9

Bravo6
11-11-2014, 11:27 AM
I just acquired a BCO-001 .... Best scope I've ever had in that segment..
Never again will I mount an ACOG on a .556.....

jhagans
11-11-2014, 11:39 AM
Ones that are made in U.S.A.

+1

For me it's the Leupold VX-1. For around $200 it's made in the USA, very good image quality (for the price), and pretty durable.

Though I always have to purchase as extra the Leopold mounts so that adds to the cost a bit.

I have a VX-1 on both my CZ 22LR bolt action as well as my new Savage 20ga slug gun. We'll see how it does on the 20ga come Saturday, hopefully :-)

joelansing
11-13-2014, 09:26 PM
Leapers/UTG SWAT 3-12x44 for use on a Stag Arms Model 3. It was like $112.00 and is just awesome! It does 36? colors. I love the light purple reticle.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004CVER4I/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_3?pf_rd_p=1944687562&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B004KRA4YG&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=14TG2BYFF6WSJA5XB5VS

- Joe

Bloomis914
11-16-2014, 12:42 AM
Anyone have any experience with the Burris AR332 3x on an AR-15? midwayusa has them on sale for $309 with $100 rebate. Might be best $200 value out there from my research. Thoughts?

EricF517
11-19-2014, 10:15 PM
Vortex PST 6-24 FFP

DarksideSix
12-15-2014, 01:16 PM
I have a schmidt & bender on my precision rifle. they are costly but the glass is far superior to most and I got it with a lifetime warranty.

Corpsie
12-23-2014, 06:19 PM
The 2 Acogs and the TriPower I got from Botach's Trijicon clearance.

fasteddie
01-02-2015, 06:10 PM
Vortex razor 1-6x!!!!!!

mmissile
12-21-2015, 06:28 PM
Any of the older Euro glass. Amazing quality.

04JRB
12-22-2015, 08:24 AM
Vortex PST 6-24x FFP has been a great purchase, I have zero things to nit pick on this one.

Leupold Vari-x 3 - 8.5x-25x has been rock solid too, it is only a target dot for PDog hunting and its never coming off the rifle it is on.

I really dis-like my Nikon M223 3-12, It just does not have the ability to hold zero anymore, it will be going back to Nikon. Not sure if I will sell it off for something else, or give it a chance to gain my trust again. I am good with the glass, and features, just no trust left. (I missed a deer this year at 40yds this year), the optic was 100% confirmed the day before opening day at 50yds.

I have 2 bushnell banner scopes on hunting rifles, and Im satisfied with them, especially at $130 price point. I do not dial anything in, I hold over with this optic and both have held their zero for years now. Definitely a low budget scope, but I do trust them.

I have not owned either of these, but I have used them and will definitely consider them in the future:

Burris XTRII - I was choosing between this and my PST a while back. I do not regret my purchase of the Vortex but this burris is a very fine scope for the price.
Vortex G2 Razor - I thought my PST was really nice on clarity until looking through one of these new HD lenses, they are a pretty big step up in quality IMO but definitely comes with a premium as its ~$1500 more than my PST.

I want to get one of each of the above in a perfect world, but only one will be purchased when I scrape up enough funds for a dedicated precision rifle Im starting to put together in my head. It is going to take a long time for me to get that kind of money saved up for chassis, barreled action and optics though.,

TylerV76
12-22-2015, 09:52 AM
Vortex Sparc 2 with Vortex 3x magnifier. 2 moa red dot with a crystal clear magnifier to get in close on those 100 yard shots.