PDA

View Full Version : I am new to this Forum

gunsgunsgunsgun
08-29-2008, 02:14 PM
I am a michigan gun owner so I figured I would join. Plus its nice to see for sale ads that are actually close and possible without to much of a hassle.
I have never seen this smilies before. :cruc:

gunsgunsgunsgun
08-29-2008, 02:16 PM
Just seeing if this will increase my post number so I can post pics.
Look another smilies I haven't seen before :hang:
I need to frequent here more often.

Diverdave
08-31-2008, 09:47 AM
welcome!

Made_in_Michigan
08-31-2008, 09:50 AM
Welcome, Look forward to seeing lots of new smilies... :moon: :D

who dat
08-31-2008, 11:07 AM
Welcome, Look forward to seeing lots of new smilies... :moon: :D
Just not these::bird2: :**: :321:

BTW, which tri-cities are you near? It seems every town that has two others near it are called the "Tri-Cities"!

St_rasputin
08-31-2008, 05:39 PM
It seems every town that has two others near it are called the "Tri-Cities"!

haha thats right!

wwjmaj
08-31-2008, 10:01 PM
Welcome and as already noted watch the smilies. They are addictive and :flamethr:really should come with a warning not to use them when tired, when eyes blurred or with cataracts otherwise you might:thumbup: use the WRONG one when trying to compliment the mods and admins right Knimrod and KayL (I am STILL mortified after all these months!):spawn:

KayL
08-31-2008, 10:28 PM
Welcome and as already noted watch the smilies. They are addictive and :flamethr:really should come with a warning not to use them when tired, when eyes blurred or with cataracts otherwise you might:thumbup: use the WRONG one when trying to compliment the mods and admins right Knimrod and KayL (I am STILL mortified after all these months!):spawn:
Aw, don't worry about it. ALL my friends give me the finger to show they love me!!

Trev
09-02-2008, 02:32 AM
Welcome i'm new to the forum also :para::bs: You can always jug :gavel: rather or not it's a good :thumbup: forum by the number and quality of it's smilies :woohoo1: