PDA

View Full Version : Weaver Kaspa-Z on AR

JACK48461
05-02-2014, 06:25 AM
Just wanted to thro up there that I finally did pull off the red dot on my AR. I purchased a weaver Kaspa-Z 1.5-6x32 and took it out shooting this weekend. Zeroed in very nicely shot 120-130 rounds thru it. I sighted it an at 125 yards w ease and I most deff like the clarity on this and then the illuminated cross hairs dont do a whole hell of alot for me in bright sunlight but closer to dusk is great. I bought this for Coyote anyways so early am and dusk is when I plan to be out anyways. Just wanted to throw my 2c for those looking for a decent reliable optic for under/around $300

Corpsie
07-14-2014, 01:10 PM
Does the reticle seem like it makes "fast target acquisition" easier than a normal cross hair?

no im not squinting
07-17-2014, 09:19 PM
I put one on my sons 15-22. It's clear but definitely not quick though. The eye box is not very forgiving though the relief is decent. I will try it one day on one of my AR's. My initial impression is that it's nice and clear but not Leupold nice, as a budget optic with 2 small complaints it's fine specially since it can be had for less than $200.