PDA

View Full Version : From Sweden northern Europe..

Crazy Ivan
09-21-2008, 09:22 PM
Hi Everyone.

Im a guy in Sweden that like guns and think we have alot to learn from you on the other side of the sea in this matter.So this is the reason I joined here.

Maybe we can chare some info and knowledge and have some laughs together?

Crazy Ivan

sixhundredrr
09-21-2008, 09:29 PM
Hi Everyone.

Im a guy in Sweden that like guns and think we have alot to learn from you on the other side of the sea in this matter.So this is the reason I joined here.

Maybe we can chare some info and knowledge and have some laughs together?

Crazy Ivan

Hello and welcome.

How are your gun laws there in Sweden? Get to shoot some fun stuff? We have some very fun items over here.... well, for now at least.

Glad to have an international discourse. Welcome.

yooper1
09-21-2008, 09:38 PM
Hello and welcome Crazy Ivan

Kimberguy1371
09-21-2008, 11:13 PM
Welcome to MGO crazy ivan! Hope you lean a lot here,(I sure have) glad to have you! :-)

ShutterBug357
09-22-2008, 09:55 AM
Welcome! We're happy to have you!

lee
09-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Hello Crazy Ivan. I've been to Sverige{Sweden} twice. I have some very good friends there. Please tell us how the current laws are over there ? I had the fun of using some dynomite while helping my friends Leif and Anders clear some bolders on a small island they own in the Baltic. But then Sweden is the land of Nobel and dynomite. They also carried dynomite in their boat to scare off the American and Russian spy submarines that see how close they can get to Sweden's Navy underground sub bases that are supposedly Nuclear bomb proof under 1000 meters of granite rock. They told me that when the spy subs were near them while trying to fish they would get no bites and fishing would come to an end. If they saw a periscope, they would light off a stick of dynomite. The subs would high tail it out of there and they could relocate the boat and continue fishing. Pretty wild stuff. Oh yeah , you have some good looking women in your country.

Lets share some stories.

enfield
09-23-2008, 08:10 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/18.gif

Crazy Ivan
09-23-2008, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome.Im glad I joined this site.

You had some questions, and even if Im not an attorney I will make my best to reply.
Sweden have very restriced gunlaws if you ask normal persons, but if you ask a police (LEO as I think you call them) or a politicians they say that we have liberal laws.

To be able to get a license to posses firearms you must be 18 years or older and also be a lawabidding person.The last means that you cant be convicted for any crimes in some time and not suspected for anything (its enough that you are a suspect, not neccesary to be conviceted for the police to deny you a license).

Beside that, there are mainly 2 different ways.
1. If you wanna hunt you need to have taken "Jägarexamen" (Huntersexam).You are then normaly allowed a couple of rifles of different classes,The classes of the rifles are devided to the energy of the bullet (speed*mass) and can also get a small handgun called "Grytpistol" that normaly can contain 1 or 2 bullets.But there are other sorts to.
No full auto guns are allowed to used in hunting.
2. If you have been part of a shooting club for 6 months and managed a specifik score on the shooting.In this way you are not allowed to hunt.

All full auto guns and one hand firearms you must renew your license every 5th year, and its you that are oblight to turn the papers in in good time so the police have time to process them before your present license runs out.

Its worth mentioning that full auto guns and high calibre guns are hard to get permit for.I for ex doesnt know anyone that have license for a full auto gun.
You are only allowed to buy amunition for the weapons you have license for.

One of the few good things are that we are allowed to get guns like SAKO TRG-XX and some similar ones.But we still have alot to learn from you over there.So I do envy you in this matter.
If there are something in specifik you wanna know I can allways find out, so just ask.

Nice story Lee. Hehehehe.Its true that we had problems with this in the past.Nowdays its a little different.But its true that we have some leftovers from the cold war.The hospital "Söder sjukhuset" (The south hospital) in Stockholm is as big under ground in the muntaine as it is over ground.
We even have from WW2 if you just know were to look.

And YES....There are some good looking women here.hehehe.But that goes for your side of the sea to.

Thanks for letting me in here.Preciate it.
Crazy Ivan

ltdave
09-23-2008, 03:54 PM
where abouts in Sverige? my wifes family is from Danmark and weve been over to your side of Skagerat a couple of times...

welcome!

Trev
09-27-2008, 07:04 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/DreamVertigo/blue_welcome.gif to MGO :pump: